God Of War on it's way for ps vita?

Okey I have been googling around and searched this forum as well with some others and have not found anything about it.

Anyway! Today i was lurking around at instagram and saw a guy complaning about GOW should come to the vita, he had tagged the official PS3 instagram in the post and they had actually replied with:

"You know we can never leave our fans hanging, if it went to the PSP you can count on it for the vita"

Thoughts on this? I will post print screen when im home.

Edit: Here is a screenshot: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8e0ztilw7835hq1/Screenshot_2013-01-16-10-59-18.png

Just struck me though that it could be a fake "ps3 official" acc, looks kind of legit though when you are on it.

Edited by helpthemedic

Sounds like a "promise". It wouldn't surprise me if it was in the works already. I'm excited for that possibility. It would be a great game for the Vita. Although, i'm not sure what they would do to incorporate Vita features (i.e. Front/Rear touch, Front/Rear Cameras, Tilt, etc...). :hmm:

I would honestly love to see a God of War game, prior to offering his life to Ares. Before the chains of Olympus. Just Kratos the general of the spartan army.

hope it happens because I need something interesting to play on my vita. <_<

Sounds like a "promise". It wouldn't surprise me if it was in the works already. I'm excited for that possibility. It would be a great game for the Vita. Although, i'm not sure what they would do to incorporate Vita features (i.e. Front/Rear touch, Front/Rear Cameras, Tilt, etc...). :hmm:

after you grab an enemy you could put your thumbs in the middle of the screen and move them outward to tear them in half.

• Like 2

I would honestly love to see a God of War game, prior to offering his life to Ares. Before the chains of Olympus. Just Kratos the general of the spartan army.

hope it happens because I need something interesting to play on my vita. <_<

after you grab an enemy you could put your thumbs in the middle of the screen and move them outward to tear them in half.

:awesome: Great thinking there! That would be epic!

Im a bit surprise it haven't been in the loop more with the new game coming for the ps3 now. Crossing my fingers that there will be some mention of a psv GOW in the upcoming press conference

I'd like to have an original GoW title on the Vita kinda like how they made Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta for the PSP. I have a strong feeling that Kratos' story might be complete and that it would be an Ascension port.

I'd like to have an original GoW title on the Vita kinda like how they made Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta for the PSP. I have a strong feeling that Kratos' story might be complete and that it would be an Ascension port.

Hell yes. Exclusive God of War to the Vita is one of the main things I always wanted on the Vita (the others being an exclusive Ratchet & Clank, none of this cross play stuff, and a Yakuza, which I'm not holding my breath for a US release).

• Like 1

While I would be surprised if there isn't a GOW game on the Vita eventually (shocked, actually), I doubt they would just randomly reply to an instagram message before making an official announcement....

Well yeah obviously, but it wouldn't be the first time some intern screwed up and leaked something. Im hoping for a official announcement at the conference in march/april.

Ps. intern is a bit ironic but you get the point.