High Noon help needed

trixter123

12 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

There are gold doors in hub areas where there's a showdown against a villain like Electro or Blob, just go in there and defeat said villain.

There's a skull [iirc] on the showdowns, rather than a chest, So you don't have to read the door and can just zoom around looking for everything. Pretty sure you'll get this well before the last chapter in the game if you hit every showdown from the beginning. Just checked my profile and I got this trophy before completing Chapter 5.

Just now, Elvick_ said:

There's a skull [iirc] on the showdowns, rather than a chest, So you don't have to read the door and can just zoom around looking for everything. Pretty sure you'll get this well before the last chapter in the game if you hit every showdown from the beginning. Just checked my profile and I got this trophy before completing Chapter 5.

Yeah, was meaning gold in general as the icon.  And same here, went around everywhere and got it about half way... maybe Chapter 7? Something like that anyway.

Not sure if Sauron actually counts for this, but I doubt he would, as he's not behind a showdown and is just a side encounter instead.