I Need Video Assistance For The IRONMADMAN trophy.....

I flat out HATE the Ironmadman trophy. However, I heard that you can use rubberbands and such and on the first level farm the miles with the hoverboots. I cannot seem to figure it out, and I have looked all over YouTube and the PS3T.org forums. Can anyone here who has done it already, create a video to show people like me how it is done? I'd be much obliged! :)

What Grimy said (except depending on how easily you got the other trophies it will take more like 2 or 3 hours). You can check out my guide for tips http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/showwiki.php?title=PS3-Trophy-Guides:Ratchet-and-Clank:-Full-Frontal-Assault-Trophy-Guide but really it comes down to just going around and around until you get enough miles.

Also don't forget that the miles needed for the skill points is less than the ones needed for the trophy, so once you get the skill points keep grinding a little longer until you think you have enough for the trophy.

Finally one last bit of advice is don't kill ANYTHING because if you do then you will get your base invaded and you will have to stop to defend it. If you don't touch anything or get any new guns then no one will ever attack your base.

What Grimy said (except depending on how easily you got the other trophies it will take more like 2 or 3 hours). You can check out my guide for tips http://www.ps3trophi...lt-Trophy-Guide but really it comes down to just going around and around until you get enough miles.

Also don't forget that the miles needed for the skill points is less than the ones needed for the trophy, so once you get the skill points keep grinding a little longer until you think you have enough for the trophy.

Finally one last bit of advice is don't kill ANYTHING because if you do then you will get your base invaded and you will have to stop to defend it. If you don't touch anything or get any new guns then no one will ever attack your base.

Yeah....I got every other trophy, and I need just 64 miles. However, I really don't want to sit down for three mindless hours. Also, does anyone know if I get get X amount of miles.....quit the game and come back and will my mile count stay the way I left? In other words if I just quit the game will my miles save?

Yeah....I got every other trophy, and I need just 64 miles. However, I really don't want to sit down for three mindless hours. Also, does anyone know if I get get X amount of miles.....quit the game and come back and will my mile count stay the way I left? In other words if I just quit the game will my miles save?

Quit the level and go back to your ship (that will save it) then continue later.

What I did was pop a movie onto my laptop and just watched that while I ran around and around.

Quit the level and go back to your ship (that will save it) then continue later.

What I did was pop a movie onto my laptop and just watched that while I ran around and around.

You can do that without looking at the game? I tried but always banged into walls or enemies. :P

• 2 months later...

Its not hard at all! It just takes some time. You can use the skill points to track your progress although you may need to hoverboot glide and hoverboot a bit more. Its quite easy and you can grind hoverboot gliding at korgon refinery at east major node (you know the one with warmonger and plasmabomb launcher) basically the platforms there you just hoverboot across them and then hoverboot back again. As for hoverbooting thats plain easy. You can play multiplayer games and campaign its really easy and you get it by just hoverbooting. And for running, once you have finished hoverbooting just start running everywhere and that should do it.

• 5 weeks later...

I wouldn't exactly call two and a half months "necro". Especially considering the game is still fairly new.

On topic: The only advice I can give to the first poster would be, you get skill points for running, hovering etc. and each of the skill points' requirements are relatively close to the requirements for the trophy. eg. You get a skill point for 100 miles but you need 112 miles for the trophy. So, just check your skill points and see what the last one you checked off was. Other than that, the only advice I could give would be to run/hover etc in a circle. :P

• 4 weeks later...