What is Your Top 3 Memorable/Proudest Platinum Trophies?

SamS7398

I'm interested to hear what makes you proud about them, maybe they mean something to you, or even if it's because of how hard they were for you to achieve! Feel free to make a monthly post update if your top 3 happens to change. ?

1L273dc2.png

#1- Call Of Duty: Black Ops

Rarity: 4.86%
This was the first Call Of Duty I was introduced to. All my friends had played Modern Warfare 2 at the time and I convinced myself to jump on the bandwagon and pre-order Black Ops. As soon as I started playing, I was hooked. I would play this nearly every night without fail with my friends, bought the DLC packs and played the hell out of it. This is my #1 proudest platinum because platinum-ing it was quite hard for me at the time, I still need to 100% the game, but it holds a lot of memories and I still love this game now.

1Lac08c5.png

#2- Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)

Rarity: 2.20%

I had been playing GTA since Vice City, and even though Vice City is my favourite (I haven't got round to actually getting the platinum for Vice City, if so it would of been on here), this game was extremely enjoyable and had some really hard trophies in some aspects. Earning 70 gold medals in story mode, completing knife flights and under the bridge challenges and attaining 100% completion came across as a challenge to the platinum. That being said, playing online with friends was thoroughly entertaining and was real good fun.

1L526548.png

#3- Burnout Paradise

Rarity: 13.40%

I absolutely loved this game. I played the first Burnout (as far as I can remember) up until Burnout Paradise, and even Burnout Crash. Burnout Paradise was a big part of my early teenage years and I used to love playing it for hours. Having an easy and fun platinum made the game even better! I would say that to me it was nearly as good as Burnout 3, but that game was a masterpiece on the PS2. As a big Burnout fan, I can only hope that a new Burnout title is around the corner.

Edited by SamS7398

1L1d1121.png

My proudest platinum! Max Payne 3. Goddamn the pain that I went through to get this plat. 

The only platinum that managed to break me and make me cry - out of frustration because the game glitched on me when I was near at the end of the game, during my New York Minute Hardcore playthrough, after failing 13 times. Ahh good times...