Is there a way to Find Akuma In Treasure Or Arcade Fight ?

Terrorism7

Took me over 100 fights to make him appear. So i guess it is just random. Dont know about Arcade but isnt it always an special fight at the end? I dont know if it is faster to rush arcade than.

But tbh until i reached tekken god prime i only fight Akuma 5-10 times or so .... kazumi i think was over 30 times .  I think Akuma is more rare , but it could be also just pure rng.

Arcade always has a special fight at the end.

But yeah in both cases it's just luck if akuma shows up or not i did hear that having a winstreak helps at Treasure Battle to make special matches happen more often.

I beat Akuma in the special chapter of story mode first and then went into arcade mode. When I reached the final match of arcade mode with Eddy, Akuma appeared. Not sure if beating the special chapter is a prerequisite for making Akuma appear but it is worth a shot.

1 hour ago, Miles_Warren said:

I beat Akuma in the special chapter of story mode first and then went into arcade mode. When I reached the final match of arcade mode with Eddy, Akuma appeared. Not sure if beating the special chapter is a prerequisite for making Akuma appear but it is worth a shot.

No its not. I haven't done it yet went into arcade with asuka and got him first try

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, RyuVienna said:

No its not. I haven't done it yet went into arcade with asuka and got him first try

Ah, I wasn't sure. I played arcade mode quite a few times and Kazumi was always the final boss. When I cleared the special chapter in story mode, literally first try in arcade mode Akuma appeared. That's what made me wonder...

Thanks for clarifying that RyuVienna. In that case, it really is luck based. :(