Platinum achievable now!

Botchweed

That would figure.  I just had a support ticket answered from perfectworld yesterday saying they were aware of the issue but "some issues require further action from departments outside our control."

So naturally they had no idea either way.

Okay so it bugged me for a while, but I ended up hitting the western console in outskirts 3 times.  The top one always glitched on me.  Also need to make sure the omega zones are in allied control.

Same thing happened to me with the park console by the entrance.  Went and did another console again in another zone and it gave me the accolade.

I unlocked "Awaiting the Return" and "Testing the limit" but I can not get "Searched for the Truth".
The console at the entrance of the Park does offer to scan it while I already scan the other 2.

An idea ?
I checked each console in the zone and another without success :(

12 hours ago, FadeToOne said:

Try switching instances and/or logging out for a little while and checking all the consoles again. 

Thanks, I re-checked all the consoles of the Park and finally, one of the other consoles could be scanned again (when I had scanned it the day before).

22 hours ago, FadeToOne said:

Yeah, if only I hadn't mentioned a workaround earlier in this very thread...

I've tried it and it still hasn't worked for me. The only accolade I have left to get is the one in the outskirts. Logging off and/or reinstancing hasn't done the trick. 

Wait a few hours, change instance in space, go back into the zone, then go through every single one again. did the trick for me.
turned out i had to select one that i had already got the first time around. silly, buggy, glitchy but at least its done now! Wooo!
this same trick worked for my girlfriend too, so it does work.

• Like 1