Trophy Thoughts?

OJ9999vr

Yeah, it's very similar but with several trophies revolving around this Career Mode. The Hard Difficulty could make this a tough platinum unless you can just quit out and restart a hole if you mess up. Wasn't expecting another one of these games since the first one wasn't that good. But I might eventually give it a rent like I did its predecessor. 

Edited by Jay_Cash

A lot of the same trophies, nice to see some career mode trophies, i wonder if there will be any easy ways to do the had difficulty career mode stuff.

will get this since I enjoyed the first game tons

Bit of a disappointment with the cut n paste nature of the trophies

Especially as some of them I still can't get on the first game even though I revisit it quite regularly. That 250+ yard one is my controller chucking nemesis

Unless the graphics have been seriously ramped up and the controls feel much better I don't think I will be paying for the same thing again

9 minutes ago, Evertonian said:

Bit of a disappointment with the cut n paste nature of the trophies

Especially as some of them I still can't get on the first game even though I revisit it quite regularly. That 250+ yard one is my controller chucking nemesis

Unless the graphics have been seriously ramped up and the controls feel much better I don't think I will be paying for the same thing again

Completely agree, the 250+ yards is so frustrating, good thing it wasn't added.

I'll definitely not buy this day one, i'd rather watch some gameplay first. And the new addition of clubhouses might spice up the gameplay, or just be a waste of time..only time will tell.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

How do we earn the two Society trophies?  I joined one of the official Societies, "Open For All" I think is the name, and completed all three rounds of the current event.  I even added three active Society members to one of my rounds.  I got the "Play against an active friend or rival" trophy but not the two Society ones.

Also how about the "Show Lee How It's Done" trophy.  That might be a Simpsons reference.  I tried hitting a 3 wood off the putting green in putting practice but that didn't do it.  (I think that's what happens in that Simpsons gag isn't it)     Edit:  From the putting green, hit a 3 wood into the parking lot.

Edited by beaudine