Most Memorable/Favorite Trophy

Briste

I apologize if there is a thread about this already. I looked and didn't see one near the top with this specific question so I figured I'd make a new one. I'm wondering what your most memorable or favorite trophy is in your collection. Was it a trophy that was about to make you rage quit but then you got it on your 'last try' and it was so satisfying to finally earn? Was it a memorable in game moment? It doesn't have to be a platinum either...most of my most frustrating/satisfying trophies turned out to be bronze...

I don't boost trophies myself as I find it more rewarding when I earn them myself, that's not to say I haven't exploited glitches in game (I'm not a complete masochist after all :)). I also am a completionist and feel i need that 100% before I can move on to a new game. Choosing this path has given me many headaches that maybe could have been avoided, but many rewarding experiences as well.

My biggest near rage quit trophy was the damn 'Chocobo Rider' from Final Fantasy X. I must've spent 6 hours on this one trophy. It only made it more frustrating to watch a video of someone doing it easily or twice in a row meanwhile I kept getting 0-1 seconds. This one didn't make me feel as satisfied when I finally did get it since I felt it was more RNG based than difficult that required skill to beat.

My most satisfying trophy from a game play perspective was the 'Predator Paragon' trophy in Batman: Arkham Origins. This multiplayer trophy requires that you take down 6 different people (there are only 6 possible options to take down) using 6 different methods. Without boosting, this was very frustrating. Trying to remember, in real time, who I took down and how was very hard. I thought I had done it a couple of times but probably took down the same person twice. There were also a few times I had like 5/6 and the server would crash or I'd get booted from a match. I almost got to the point where I felt I would need to decide if not boosting or to not 100% a game was more important to me when I finally got it.

Those are two of mine...So what are your most memorable?