Has anyone played this....impressions?

Wade_VC

As the title states, has anyone here played this game, and if so, what are your impressions of it. I have been eyeballing it for a while, but have yet to meet anyone who has actually played it.

If you have played this, could you share any insight about it.

this game puts the crap in crappy. the very worst FPS game i've ever played, and the mic system doesn't even work anymore (last time i played was in December so mind my outdated impressions). Also what makes me sick is how the graphics look like broken robot pieces and the animations weren't any impressive. also this game is full of campers, the only people who played this game before i quit it played team death match and no objective based modes, and it is terrifying when under lag. at one point you're standing at one spot, and the lag moves you to another, and you don't really need to move at all for this to happen. also with a game this crappy, the leveling system is long and is almost impossible to level up with no one even playing this game anymore. whoever made this game should be fired and never make a new game for PSN ever again.

to sum it up, worst game you can ever pay $15 for. just a shame.

EDIT: i just played it about half an hour ago, still as crappy as i remembered.

• Like 4

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

This game was amazing.. Met so many friends through this game, have so many fond memories, and definitely the best pvp shooter on the psn. But the servers are down. And it's most likely permanent. Correct me if I'm wrong, my friends and I have all tried to access the game but it doesn't work at all anymore. Shame too, as I had put around 300 hours or more into it. I recommend this for PC and blacklight retribution for console (ps4). Anyway, you love it or u hate it. And if u hated it, u probably sucked at it. If u missed out on the ps3 I'm sorry for you. R . I . P . BTD. NEMS forever.

• Like 3

• 3 months later...