Monster Hunter World

IBadDriverI

4 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

How does the squad system work? I haven't tried creating one - it seems convoluted. 

not done a lot with it so far. It's a simple clan system: you create your clan, give it a name and an emblem and then invite people to it. You can have a "message of the day" and stuff like that and that's about all I found out so far.

Two things I saw that are benefits of a squad: you can search for your squadmates sessions and they are available as Safari teams.

Would be great if you could trade stuff amongst squad members or something like that but I don't think this will happen.

Just now, Sicho said:

not done a lot with it so far. It's a simple clan system: you create your clan, give it a name and an emblem and then invite people to it. You can have a "message of the day" and stuff like that and that's about all I found out so far.

Two things I saw that are benefits of a squad: you can search for your squadmates sessions and they are available as Safari teams.

Would be great if you could trade stuff amongst squad members or something like that but I don't think this will happen.

Is it permanent? Like if I found 15 other people that I wanted to play with, they would be in that squad forever.