griftskymfning's tri-platform A-Z platinum project!

grifteskymfning

So, this is me and my challenge to myself. I am 31 years old with a wife and two jobs, so I don't have too much game time on my hands.

I am going to do three A-Z platinum checklists, one for each current platform. Also including # for numbers and OTHER for asian titles.

I have a few rules set up for myself:

1) The game has to have a Platinum trophy. No 100%

2) I must own the physical copy of the game. No PSN titles, no rentals.

3) I don't give a flying toss about trophy rarity, it's all about fun.

4) No LEGO games, except maybe 100% LEGO Dimensions. No double stacks.

Red: A game that I currently don't own.

Yellow: A game that I do own.

Green: A game that I've started.

Blue: A game that I've completed.

#

PS3: 3D Dot Game Heroes   PS4: 88 Heroes   PSV: 7scarlet 

A

PS3: Aquanaut's Holiday   PS4: Adam's Venture Origins   PSV: Assassin's Creed III Liberation

B

PS3: Bloodbath   PS4: Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse   PSV: Broken Age

C

PS3: Chaotic: Shadow Warriors   PS4: Cars 3: Driven To Win   PSV: Code: Realize ~Guardian Of Rebirth~ 

D

PS3: Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock   PS4: Deponia   PSV: Dragon Fantasy Book II

E

PS3: El Chavo Kart   PS4: Ether One   PSV: End Sleep

F

PS3: Far Cry 3   PS4: Flockers   PSV: FLOWERS

G

PS3: G. I. Joe   PS4: Ginger: Beyond The Crystal   PSV: Gravity Rush
H

PS3: Hakuoki: Stories Of The Shinsengumi   PS4: Horizon Zero Dawn   PSV: Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds
I

PS3: Infamous   PS4: Infamous Second Son    PSV: Island
J

PS3: Just Cause 2   PS4: Just Cause 3   PSV: Any Jak & Daxter game...
K

PS3: Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning   PS4: Kyurinaga's Revenge  PSV: KLAP!! Kind Love And Punish
L

PS3: L.A. Noire   PS4: LEGO Dimensions   PSV: Lone Survivor: The Director's Cut
M

PS3: Mayhem 3D   PS4: Monster Jam: Crush It!   PSV: Moe Chronicle
N

PS3: NCIS Game   PS4: NieR Automata   PSV: NORN9 Var Commons
O

PS3: Okami HD   PS4: Oxenfree   PSV: Oceanhorn: Monster Of The Uncharted Seas
P

PS3: Any Prince Of Persia game...   PS4:  Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happiness   PSV: Period Cube: Shackles Of Amadeus
Q

PS3: ---x    PS4: ---x    PSV: ---x ??? Let's hope 2018 brings at least one more title...
R

PS3: Rise Of The Guardians   PS4: Rime   PSV: Ray Gigant
S

PS3: Saints Row The Third   PS4: Steins;Gate 0   PSV: Saturday Morning RPG
T

PS3: The Smurfs 2   PS4: This War Of Mine: The Little Ones   PSV: The Walking Dead
U

PS3: Up   PS4: Until Dawn   PSV: Uncharted: Golden Abyss
V

PS3: Venetica   PS4: Valkyria Chronicles   PSV: Volume
W

PS3: Wanted Corp   PS4: Wolfenstein: The New Order   PSV: White Album 2
X

PS3: X-Blades   PS4: Xuan Yuan Sword: The Gate Of Firmament   PSV: Xblaze Code: Embryo
Y

PS3: Young Justice: Legacy    PS4: Yasai Ninja   PSV: Yomawari: Night Alone
Z

PS3: Zone Of The Enders HD Edition   PS4: Zero Escape: The Nonary Games    PSV: Zero Time Dilemma

OTHER

PS3: タイムリープ   PS4: √Letter    PSV: 콥스 파티 BLOOD DRIVE

Thoughts?

Edited by grifteskymfning
first sweep
  • Like 3

Good luck. Sounds like a good challenge, although Q is gonna bugger you up big time.

I might even try this myself in the future, but it will be just PS3 and PS4 as I have no intention of buying a Vita.

I'm currently working on Quest of Dungeons on PS4. It is pretty easy for the most part. The grind for gold collecter is getting a bit boring and also the in-game snake game is a real shit.

Dont forget, most importantly, have fun.

• 1 month later...

First update.

Started 88 Heroes which really wasn't my type of game. Might have to find something else of just suck it up and save scum my way through it.

Finished Bloodbath and Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse, the former is such an easy platinum that I recommend everyone to grind it out.

Broken Sword is one of the best point and clicks out there, imho. Fairly easy because I've obtained the plat already on a different account.

Also finished Dragon Book Fantasy II from Limited Run Games. Best old school RPG in a long while. Really funny. Can't wait for part three.

Started Infamous but that game is soo boring when you've played all the newer games. Might have to change it.

Purchased Oceanhorn: Monster Of The Uncharted Sea from Limited Run Games and started Ray Gigant. Finished The Walking Dead.

Going to change some of the games. G.I. Joe of PS3 for something else. Any recommendations?

Can you think of any other fun games that you'd rather I experienced?

Edited by grifteskymfning
colors

I've been sort of trying to do the same thing. Trying to get an overall A-Z first (3 letters left - I, K, Q) then flushing each system out. I've only got an NA account so a couple of letters on vita are blocked right now.

Q has been a burn since Quantum of Solace servers went off but I have Quest of Dungeons for PS4 to try there.

101 Ways to Die is a good one if you like puzzlers for PS4, 2064: Read Only Memories was very good as well if you like point and click adventures.

13 minutes ago, jasondm300 said:

For the G on PS3, any God of War would do.  They are all great.  If you haven't done any, then start with the original.  Guacameele is also really good, but it is a shared list with the Vita and I don't know how you feel about that.  Good luck

What he said..??

3 hours ago, jasondm300 said:

For the G on PS3, any God of War would do.  They are all great.  If you haven't done any, then start with the original.  Guacameele is also really good, but it is a shared list with the Vita and I don't know how you feel about that.  Good luck

I do have all of the God Of War games. Need to play them anyway before the new game on PS4 comes out.

3 hours ago, Kevvik said:

101 Ways to Die is a good one if you like puzzlers for PS4, 2064: Read Only Memories was very good as well if you like point and click adventures.

No digital games. Only physical. But I've read that LRG are doing a release of 2064, so might consider getting that!