Hack trophies?

MouseBard_

Well, if you only hack one trophy, how will people know if the timestamp of that one trophy isn't noticeable or the trophy is still obtainable? The site doesn't automatically detect what people are doing within games so the best thing for that person would be to not tell people about it and act like it did unlock hahaha. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sergen said:

Well, if you only hack one trophy, how will people know if the timestamp of that one trophy isn't noticeable or the trophy is still obtainable? The site doesn't automatically detect what people are doing within games so the best thing for that person would be to not tell people about it and act like it did unlock hahaha. 

I don't know, maybe Sony detects hacked trophies or illegal programs? I find hacks unfair so I'm wondering if he can be flagged or not

5 minutes ago, nenugalimas said:

If you get caught then yes, you do get removed from the leaderboards.

Not from the leaderboard but from PSN?

6 minutes ago, RVMcypress_grave said:

So they earned it but it didn't unlock? While that may technically be against the rules it would be pretty much impossible to tell. That is unless it was glitched/unobtainable for everyone.

It popped but didn't unlock, so he hacked the trophy instead of trying again. 

5 minutes ago, fiamma0511 said:

I don't know, maybe Sony detects hacked trophies or illegal programs? I find hacks unfair so I'm wondering if he can be flagged or not

Not from the leaderboard but from PSN?

Using external programs is against Sony rules. They could ban him if they felt so inclined. I dont know how you would go about reporting him to Sony though.

1 minute ago, nenugalimas said:

Using external programs is against Sony rules. They could ban him if they felt so inclined. I dont know how you would go about reporting him to Sony though.

I caught a guy hacking 3/4 games like COD and BF, all trophies had the same timestamp. I reported him to Sony 2 months ago but he is still using that profile

4 minutes ago, fiamma0511 said:

I caught a guy hacking 3/4 games like COD and BF, all trophies had the same timestamp. I reported him to Sony 2 months ago but he is still using that profile

Yeah, well, thats just Sony not giving a shit xD Thats why I said "If they felt so inclined", most of the time they dont seem to care. If the mood strikes them however, they can ban accounts.

3 minutes ago, nenugalimas said:

Yeah, well, thats just Sony not giving a shit xD Thats why I said "If they felt so inclined", most of the time they dont seem to care. If the mood strikes them however, they can ban accounts.

I won't waste my time reporting him just for one trophy then :/

• Like 1