Warning about update 1.05

lordzeze

The newest update considerably reduces the amount of XP you get when you fight against a 2nd controller. So if you still need to rank up your characters (and are using the 2 controller method) I recommend doing that before downloading this update.

Edited by lordzeze
  • Like 2

I HAVE A FIX. Here's what's up.

So I was pissed off about this too, and was trying to find an alternate method of doing this when I decided to look through the patch notes again.

Patch notes said that they "harshly reduced" the amount of xp gained when fighting opponents whose level is "significantly lower". I remembered that the Darkseid on the second account I was using was level 11, and that I only stopped gaining 1000 xp per fight once I hit level 15 with a given character.

So I went and leveled up the Darkseid on the account a bunch, and then when I started levelling my own characters again, I got 1000 xp per fight as per usual.

So, if you want to use this method following patch 1.0.5, the character you are playing against cannot be more than 3 levels underneath the level of the character you are getting xp for.

TL;DR,

If the player 2 character is level 16 or higher, you will always get at least ~1000 xp per fight. Set the "equal level" thing on as well to make the fights quicker.

• Like 1

Does not bother me much as I never used the Single fight to Level up characters as I used the Multiverse for it by equipping the "Get xxx XP for not jumping during the match".

However I did notice how ridiculously low XP I got for fights against low level characters in Multiverse as well. 

Hopefully they put some double XP weekend or something like they did with the mobile version.