Missing time stamp

tinman_1954

Could not get internet for a long time in my area so when I first started gaming trophies meant nothing to me. They were useless eye candy. Felt the same way about the user name and setting the console date/time clock. It wasn't until after getting internet service that my eyes were opened to the "big picture" and how everything ties together. Boy don't I feel stupid! Now trophies mean something and have some kind of value. Unfortunately there are a lot of my trophies setting there with the "missing time stamp" on it and they don't seam to figure into some of my statistical information. Therefore my statistics are incorrect and that bugs me. Tried replaying some of these games to correct the problem. Didn't work. Wouldn't give credit for re-earning the trophies. Even tried re-initialization to wipe the slate clean. Didn't work either. Is there a fix for this or am I just going to have to put up with the haunting of my early ignorance? It would really be nice to look at my statistics and get a true picture.

Hey Tinman, you should come visit us more often! Answering the question, unfortunately not for the reason above. Even setting the console date and time in the beginning wouldn't have helped without an internet connection. The PS3/4 has two clocks although you're only able to see one. The other is connected to the PSN servers and handles the trophy timestamps among other things. In other words, if the second, hidden clock isn't connected to the servers after switching your console on for the first time, it's unable to record a trophy timestamp as it can't pull the date and time from the PSN servers. Sorry man.