TLOU Journey Carry.

Extratenzy

i played the MP of the game ALOT, and i seriously enjoy it... so i thought maybe i could help people with their Journeys in the game... cause unlike Boosting... Boosting needs 8 people to start boosting and the boosters mostly think about what they're gonna get for themselves... because that's the logic... but anyways i'm willing to carry people through the journeys... just be my medic and i promise you will get the journeys in no time 100% guaranteed... Communication is Essential for this, so my Discord Tag is: SniperEliteDido#0082. be sure to hit me up on PSN or Discord saying that you need help... this is for people who only wanna enjoy the mp while doing the trophies... 

Firefly Out! :)

32 minutes ago, Kapika96 said:

People need carrying for that? It's basically just play a certain number of games, don't even need to win them or anything :P

yeah, but some people really suck at TLOU. like i've seen people boosting journeys rather than actually doing them legit

6 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

People boost because it was faster

I did both hunter diary's in a reasonable amount of time after I learned the physics of multiplayer as well as the skipping day's tactics. Honestly boosting journies isn't needed and isn't faster. Once and even if you find 8 players, you then need to do the hassle of connecting to each other. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

People boost because it was faster

pffff... boosting in TLOU takes ALOT... you need 8 guys to start a match so you can even boost, why do people BOOST EVERY TROPHY when most of them should be earned legit... i mean there are some trophies that you SHOULD boost or its a complete ripoff... but why do people even boost the Time consuming trophies like these that do not even boosting.

13 minutes ago, SniperEliteDido said:

pffff... boosting in TLOU takes ALOT... you need 8 guys to start a match so you can even boost, why do people BOOST EVERY TROPHY when most of them should be earned legit... i mean there are some trophies that you SHOULD boost or its a complete ripoff... but why do people even boost the Time consuming trophies like these that do not even boosting.

You only need 6 actually, and boosting it took 4 days doing interrogation, it is faster boosting it. Also this is a trophy hunter site, some people don't like competitive multiplayer, so they choose to boost it regardless of how fast or slow it is

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

For the PS3 I imagine it's easier to boost, the playerbase is unfortunately not that active. I spent half an hour waiting for a DLC match before one finally came up. It can even take a while to find a game on the normal maps sometimes. (It gets better once you do finally find a game, since the players tend to stick around).

Edited by Charizarzar

26 minutes ago, Charizarzar said:

For the PS3 I imagine it's easier to boost, the playerbase is unfortunately not that active. I spent half an hour waiting for a DLC match before one finally came up. It can even take a while to find a game on the normal maps sometimes. (It gets better once you do finally find a game, since the players tend to stick around).

Playerbase on the PS3 on normal maps are very very active... but again as you said the DLC ones... pretty rare.

• Like 1