My little wall of games

gernboes

• 2 weeks later...

spacer.pngLa64a10.png

Completed Bedlam yesterday. Not a very Good game, i know its supposed to be a retro parody or something, and i dont care about the dated graphics, but the gameplay mechanics. Boring gameplay and loads of jumping around on floating platforms... 

I did end up with all but one trophy after my first playthrough, so i got that one too and have it now at 100%, never to be played again!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, JadedDragos said:

Good looking list! I like the completion ladder style. Keep at it! Check out mine as well when ya get a chance, called A Jaded List.

Thank! I had a look at yours, and funnily enough, we have quite a few in common! :)

L2787b1.png

Completed Oxenfree today, really liked the game and im going to go for the platinum, which shouldnt be much of a problem

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ha I couldn't agree more when it comes to those sales..... especially those sneaky weekend sales on the UK store here and there...... :P;) 

Always considered doing a wall of trophies, just might have to sometime, and the list is coming along nicely! ?

Edited by Wxddlindan

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Completed game #155

L29ef5a.png

With Platinum #67

1Sbcba16.png

This one was a bit of a surprise for me. I was interested in it when i first saw it on steam and got excited when i heard it was coming to the PS4, but i never anticipated how obsessed i would get with it! I played hours on end and just couldn't stop sometimes...

What game is this at all? Well, you're just trying to transport logs to a lumber mill, that's it. You have a number of unlockable Trucks to use and you're doing it in rather tricky environments. The main theme of the game is mud. The Offroad driving physics are really good and you'll have to navigate through bogs, up and down mountains, cross rivers and so on. Really not for everyone, but if its your cup of tea, i can really recommend it. Also the Platinum isnt too hard. There are a few online trophies, but you only need one other player, and if you're going for the trophies specifically, it shouldn't take more than an hour or two.

1 minute ago, Fragtaster said:

I've been playing games 29 years myself. :D

Have you ever considered using Backloggery.com?

I tried a few platforms of the kind, cant remember at the moment if i used backloggery, i'll give it a look, thanks!

At the moment, i mainly use howlongtobeat as my backlog database :)

3 hours ago, Cassylvania said:

Hi @gernboes! I like your list. Are your "Completed Games" officially done with, or might you still go back to some of them? 

Also, I'm curious how you got the game images you use. When I try to do the same thing, I get a white background for some games, and I can't get the borders to line up nicely, like you did.

Hi and thanks! :)

I consider a game completed when i at least have completed one playthrough, i.e. finished the story, campaign, career or whatever the main single player component is. There are exceptions to this of course, when games have a "true ending" requiring multiple playthroughs, i will in most cases consider the game complete only when i reach the true ending, except maybe when the game wasnt good enough for me to warrant multiple playthroughs; multiplayer only games i consider "completed" when i get the platinum, even if im continuing playing it.

Most games im done with once i have completed them, there are just a few games i want to play the story more then once, especially considering my massive backlog! But there are also a few games i consider going back to and getting the platinum or simply a few more trophies.

And for the images, in the original png files, the background is transparent, so will be displayed as white in most cases, these images i download, save them with the background color set to the right colour, save them as jpg and upload to my imgur account. Then i can link them from there. The lining up is easy when all images are the same size, just no spaces, text or whatever, nothing but the images and they line up just by themselves. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...