Trophy screenshot problem

Testipoju

So today I popped 4 trophies at once while playing Until Dawn and in the trophy list 2 of those trophies have screenshots and 2 doesn't. And weird thing is that both trophies screenshot is wrong, so screenshot has a wrong trophy in it. Also another weird thing is that in my capture gallery it has 3 out of 4 of those screenshots. Is this normal when popping this many trophies at once. I don't think this game has screenshot blocking.

This game indeed has screenshot/video blocking. I am missing one screenshot because of that.

It happened to me, too when two trophies popped. The first trophy was shown normally, but instead of the second one, there was an on-screen-message about "blocked scene, no recordings".

The PS4 can't handle a lot of screenshots at once. I've gotten errors that prevent me getting a 2nd/3rd screenshot if I try to manually take one when a platinum pops after the last trophy earned. Like with Skylanders Imaginators. I posed for a manual screenshot after getting the last trophy, tried to take it when the plat popped, but got an error message. And no screenshot for my platinum at all. Manual or auto. Felt bad.

36 minutes ago, dalailama1989 said:

This game indeed has screenshot/video blocking. I am missing one screenshot because of that.

It happened to me, too when two trophies popped. The first trophy was shown normally, but instead of the second one, there was an on-screen-message about "blocked scene, no recordings".

I didn't have any notification about blocking. I don't know if something has changed in updates or something?