Battle Mission WTF

glogantn

I now have 100% on all four DLC packs. I am only missing two trophies for the Platinum and thus 100%. The Tow Cable will surely come in time if I keep trying...

Now to the matter at hand - Master

I have played upwards of 50 Battle Missions and I have yet to beat a single one on Mastery Difficulty. I have managed to beat three of the four on Hard but even that came from a lot of screaming. I just don't understand the point of these missions and how you ever get better at them. I have watched countless videos on youTube of people blowing through these in minutes and I usually die at least once before I even get to these points. Again, I just do not understand these game modes or why we must beat them on Mastery against all odds.

I just finished them all. Still have Survival to do, though. Can try to provide some tips, 'cause I struggled a lot, too. For Hoth.. well, actually, I have no advice for this one. :/ It's the only one I completed on my first try. Lol. AI was on, so recommend that to make it easier. 

Tatooine was a bitch. I found a video of someone jetpacking up on top of the blimp, killing some enemies, and going down for points when the coast was clear, then quickly going back up. Personal Shield helps. And if you can place a turret on the blimp, it can help kill some enemies. Didn't use AI here. 

On Endor, it's best to just stick near the spawn point. There's a stairway nearby where you can see enemies from both places they'll come from. Ended up using AI on this one.

And on Sullest, there's a relatively safe place you can camp and shoot from behind a wall outside. Kept dying, though, and turned on AI yet again. They really improve survivability. And keep the enemies from getting 20 points with one kill.. 

Videos I watched for these strategies:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, glogantn said:

Thanks very much for all the tips. I ended up completing these this afternoon and the tow cable on my second try... I am now the #26th Faster to 100% THANKS EVERYONE.

You beat me by five days. :shakefist:

Congrats!

• 2 weeks later...