EhudHapoel

DLC Maps free for a week - trophies available?

8 posts in this topic

If you don't gain XP I assume it's set up to function the same way as when you play with a friend who has the maps, in which case no you can't earn trophies. 

It always been like this in any free weekend or free trial of an online game: you can't earn trophies. The progression caries over when you purchase the full game.

53 minutes ago, Maxie Mouse said:

It always been like this in any free weekend or free trial of an online game: you can't earn trophies. The progression caries over when you purchase the full game.

Im not sure your statement is completly valid. As I recall you could earn many of the dlc trophies in Star Wars Battlefront without owning the dlc's. That's also EA. But I donno, it hasn't been the case with the former Battlefield games though

10 minutes ago, Fugl7 said:

Im not sure your statement is completly valid. As I recall you could earn many of the dlc trophies in Star Wars Battlefront without owning the dlc's. That's also EA. But I donno, it hasn't been the case with the former Battlefield games though

That's just an exception. There are always a few exceptions for everything.

It's not really a big deal if some people missed it though, since you can get the Ultimate Edition disc for $40.

16 minutes ago, Maxie Mouse said:

That's just an exception. There are always a few exceptions for everything.

It's not really a big deal if some people missed it though, since you can get the Ultimate Edition disc for $40.

I'm not saying you're wrong. But you sounded like it's not possible. For all we know BF1 could be an exception as well. Just saying. I wouldn't get my hopes up though!

On 7/21/2017 at 11:53 AM, Fugl7 said:

I'm not saying you're wrong. But you sounded like it's not possible. For all we know BF1 could be an exception as well. Just saying. I wouldn't get my hopes up though!

You cant earn trophies when its free/ or on trial for a set period on time,trophies are disabled.

On 7/21/2017 at 0:22 PM, Fugl7 said:

Also that applies to BFH on both the PS3 and PS4 versions.