Grade Shop NG+

Dr_Stranamore

37 minutes ago, Dr_Stranamore said:

Can you inherit equipment for NG+?

4 minutes ago, JaM said:

No. You have to buy or obtain them again in NG+.

But you can inherit your gald so you'll always have the best!

Besides the 10xp will make you op anyway. Even if you go with combo instead(which you should for 1 playthrough) 

I believe you can inherit the dark weapons, but they're useless till you do the quest again(I could be thinking of xillia here) 

3 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

I believe you can inherit the dark weapons, but they're useless till you do the quest again(I could be thinking of xillia here) 

IIRC no, you have to get the Dark Weapons again and re-do the quest(s) on NG+. You could carry over the Kills count though if you choose to carry over Battle Data in Grade Shop.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JaM said:

IIRC no, you have to get the Dark Weapons again and re-do the quest(s) on NG+. You could carry over the Kills count though if you choose to carry over Battle Data in Grade Shop.

Ahh ok that was it. I knew there was something nagging at me. 

• Like 1

Thanks to both.

I've already farmed grades like crazy at Martel Temple, but I'll just buy EXP *2 and Combo EXP (if can be bought together), I was asking to decide if it was the case to create the last pieces of equipment I needed for the Collector's trophy (since I'll lost everything anyway I'll just do what I can).

Just now, Dr_Stranamore said:

Thanks to both.

I've already farmed grades like crazy at Martel Temple, but I'll just buy EXP *2 and Combo EXP (if can be bought together), I was asking to decide if it was the case to create the last pieces of equipment I needed for the Collector's trophy (since I'll lost everything anyway I'll just do what I can).

Nope they don't combine. Don't waste the grade. 

You can have 2x exp,

10x exp,

half exp,

or combo exp.

But not a combination. 

(pretty sure 2x and 10x don't stack from what I remember) 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Dr_Stranamore said:

I'm already in NG+ and I have another question: once you defeat Yggdrasil with double-grade do you get 1000 extra grades or 2000?

You get the same as the first playthrough, which if I remember correctly is 1k. 

So in 9 playthroughs you wouldn't need to grind for grade because you'd have at least 9k lol

Anyways, I def recommend chain xp in the next playthrough so you can have low lvl characters for the trophy where you have to fight a specific boss at low lvl,(it's a spoiler so I won't post it) big still be able to do massive dmg on bosses. 

Edited by Dav9834

On 9/8/2017 at 2:43 PM, Dav9834 said:

You get the same as the first playthrough, which if I remember correctly is 1k. 

So in 9 playthroughs you wouldn't need to grind for grade because you'd have at least 9k lol

Anyways, I def recommend chain xp in the next playthrough so you can have low lvl characters for the trophy where you have to fight a specific boss at low lvl,(it's a spoiler so I won't post it) big still be able to do massive dmg on bosses. 

I already have Gung Ho title, I did it in NG+

I was asking since I've got the double grade points from the Grade Shop, but probably the amount is set to 1000 for every playthrough.

Edited by Dr_Stranamore
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Dr_Stranamore said:

1000 points even with double grades from grade shop?

Probably better than x2 for most players, but I really suck at combos, so I'll not even try, going directly for x10 in NG++ and over.

Ya if you already got the necessary trophies for low lvl all the way to the tower, definitely go with 10x, it's a lot easier