Battlefield 3 - End Game DLC Trailer

Chambers35

I noticed this hasn't been posted yet, well not in the game's section, so here it is :D

[media=]

[/media]

Capture the flag is going to be epic! Can't wait for this :yay:

Thanks for posting this! I guess it is now time to buy all the DLC......I wish it had a price drop though as it is kind of hard to justify paying 50 dollars for something I won't play when the PS4 comes out and also when I am saving up for the PS4. I really do want to play the maps...............................decisions.

Thanks for posting this! I guess it is now time to buy all the DLC......I wish it had a price drop though as it is kind of hard to justify paying 50 dollars for something I won't play when the PS4 comes out and also when I am saving up for the PS4. I really do want to play the maps...............................decisions.

You could have upgraded to the Premium awhile ago and saved yourself some money.

You could have upgraded to the Premium awhile ago and saved yourself some money.

No...it's 50 dollars for Premium either way. I have decided to monitor Amazon and wait for the Premium Edition of the game to drop in price. It's around 43 right now, which is not bad......I still would like it lower.

No...it's 50 dollars for Premium either way. I have decided to monitor Amazon and wait for the Premium Edition of the game to drop in price. It's around 43 right now, which is not bad......I still would like it lower.

You don't get what I'm trying to say. What I mean is that you could have saved money getting the Premium instead of buying all of the DLC separately. :| Oh and you save even more money buying the Premium Edition of BF3 since an ordinary or Limited Edition copy is around $30 used I guess.

Edited by Deth
  • Like 1

You don't get what I'm trying to say. What I mean is that you could have saved money getting the Premium instead of buying all of the DLC separately. :| Oh and you save even more money buying the Premium Edition of BF3 since an ordinary or Limited Edition copy is around $30 used I guess.

I understand that, but I have bought none of the DLC. I played B2K thanks to the Limited Edition. :)