Free 5 Hours Trial on PSN

Just heads up that a free 5 hours trial is available on the PSN. So if you still have not played the game but want to - 5 hours is actually a pretty descent amount of time to get a feel of the game and understand what you will be doing for many many hours.

Any progression during the trial will carry on in case you buy a full version. As for the trophies: you will not get any trophies during the free trial (the game's trophy list won't even be added to your profile) -- however! Ubisoft stated that any trophies that you "earn" (by earn I mean meet the requirements but not actually getting) will be added as soon as you get a full version of the game.

My assumption (pretty sure) is that these trophies will just pop as soon as you launch the full version of the game.

Hope that helps anyone who isn't sure whether to buy the game...or to someone who is broke af like me (not really).

Edited by Skadanton
Added a Title correction

1 hour ago, Skadanton said:

As for the trophies: you will not get any trophies during the free trial (the game's trophy list won't even be added to your profile) -- however! Ubisoft stated that any trophies that you "earn" (by earn I mean meet the requirements but not actually getting) will be added as soon as you get a full version of the game.

My assumption (pretty sure) is that these trophies will just pop as soon as you launch the full version of the game.

Hope that helps anyone who isn't sure whether to buy the game...or to someone who is broke af like me (not really).

If that is the case, hopefully it doesn't lead to a bunch of false flags from people that aren't aware of that.

• Like 1

Kickass. Wasn't really interested in the game, but I'd be hypocritical if I kept asking for more demos and didn't give the game a go when it's throwing itself at me.

Infinite Warfare.

Watch Dogs 2.

Mafia 3.

Ghost Recon 17.

Overwatch.

Garden Warfare 2.

How many am I forgetting? This trend is very consumer friendly and I love it.