Switch It Up V2

Super-Fly Spider-Guy

I'll get around to updating this tomorrow sometime. I forgot about it again. Kinda regret reopening it, I think the fun was someone else running it and checking my own shit regularly. Oh well.

Anyway, I only popped on to say LA Noire is coming to Switch and I guess I'll be rebuying that game too. It will have to do until GTA, Watch Dogs, or some other open world sandbox crazy shooty shooty drive drive game comes to Switch.

LA Noire, Resident Evil Revelations 1 and 2, Skyrim (I think), and so on. I'm loving my Nintendo PSP. (port station portable)

On 06/09/2017 at 2:30 PM, MosesRockefeller said:

So... I finally beat Breath of the Wild! It is my first completed Zelda game.

Now I'm working on finishing the 50cc cups in Mario Kart, and then it's on to Mario + Rabbids.

Congrats, now let's hope you can play Ocarina Of Time on the Switch before long!

7 hours ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

I'll get around to updating this tomorrow sometime. I forgot about it again. Kinda regret reopening it, I think the fun was someone else running it and checking my own shit regularly. Oh well.

Anyway, I only popped on to say LA Noire is coming to Switch and I guess I'll be rebuying that game too. It will have to do until GTA, Watch Dogs, or some other open world sandbox crazy shooty shooty drive drive game comes to Switch.

LA Noire, Resident Evil Revelations 1 and 2, Skyrim (I think), and so on. I'm loving my Nintendo PSP. (port station portable)

For reals? Cool!

Skyrim on Switch doesn't do it for me but LA Noire is a game that I just keep going back to, played through it four times now. Getting it for the Switch would bring me one step closer to saying goodbye to my PS3.

Full news story is that LA Noire is also coming to PS4 and X1 (both with 4K support) but I'd rather have it on the Switch, to be honest.

7 hours ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

I hear ya man.

If you are still running this mark me down (always interesting reading what yourself and the others are playing). I bounce on and off the Switch so definitely no threat to the prizes but am enjoying it alot nevertheless.

So far I have going :

1. Zelda - around 10 hrs in

2. Mariokart - 1 cup done ?

3. Voez - 15 songs done (quite a fun touch screen rhythm game)

4. Mario vs Rabids (first time I had even heard of the Rabids, kinda freaky looking bstards. The female ? cosplaying princess reminds me of Miss Piggy which cracks me up everytime. 

I bought Mario+Rabbids, then forgot about it completely. I have to try that one, it looks exactly like my kind of thing.

Aaaanyway, I hope I get around finishing some games. Still haven't tried ARMS wich I also paid full ratail price for.

Good customers don't have to play games to be good customers :eyebrow: