Glitched trophies

KiLLyoX69

Hello

I faced so far 2 trophies not unlocking : Old Nell and Battle Wizard

For Old Nell, i finished the quest to rescue him twice (with and without getting the treasure first, i reset the quest to do it a 2nd time)

In both cases i got 2 parts of Old Nell, but in a donjon when i ate a piece to regain hit points => no trophy unlocked

Did i do something wrong ?

Concerning Battle Wizard, my team of 4 levelled to 6 at the same time, i got the trophies for all of them except for grey wizard.

I feel quite frustrated because i saw that many players unlocked those trophies

Any help will be appreciated ;)

Update : still playing on hardcore and trophy popped when i levelled the Grey Wizard to level 7 !

Weird but at least it popped :)

Edit : can someone who got the trophy Old Nell tell me how he/she got it ? I might be wrong thinking that the condition to unlock it is : eating a haunch of Old Nell that we get as a reward for freeing her from getting eaten by spiders (Marburg - story quest). Thanks

Edited by KiLLyoX69

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2017 at 1:28 AM, NemoG said:

almost all trophies in this game are bugged, i did not heal any warrior in many quests, never got that throphy so far, I saw another guy finished the hardcore game 3! times before that trophy popped for him. 

I did the 3rd town quest. No healing used. And it poped for me. Since it was on 1 dungeon \ story mission.. The random map dungeons don't seem to count.

Ive not beat game thou. Just got it

9 hours of farming lv 2-3 dungeons ( was fun! Good hp per turn drops.

Sadly 2 necros spawned in 2 hallways on a map ment for gobs an orcs. :/

20 undead later my guys were taxed. ( lv 5 marauder. Dwarf archer and gray mage)

Lost all the legendary weapons that came w game that reduce spell cost was so nice! :(

Edited by Blackmist_FFXI
Added info

Wana tack on here. Other trophys that seem to be finiky..

Sell 200 items - ive emptyed my entire "invintory" chest well over 10x, (24 slots)

Level 8 witch hunter - hit lv 8. No ? save scummed 8x still nothing ( doesnt auto save till you confirm lv up stats, can dashbord out.

Lv 6: wayfairer ( elf archer) - same as above -( possible pop @ 7 as this happend to killyo w there gray mage lv 6 ?) 

Finnish all settlement quests in x area -

Resetting quests in a settlement and useing L1 to fast travel to areas you've not reached may be cause of glich. Testing atm on casual.

Discover all settlements in x region:  - save before going to last settlement.  Savescum for pop.

The gut (sp) lose lv 6 warrior to permadeath. : misleading save scumed this 5x w diffrent lv 6/7s. After losing 1st lv 6 naturally. - didnt pop till losing lv 8 ( fire mage was lost. An most recent lv8)

----

This is what ive encountered so far

• 3 weeks later...

2 lvl 6 trophies popped on gainging level 7. 

i got the citter kill trophy after killing 10 undeads at random.

I got the citter journal trophy when i started the game...

Still don't have the settlement trophy & both quest related trophies in Reikland, anyone fixed this yet? 

• 2 weeks later...

Doing all settlement quests hasnt poped for me only on 4th town on my new casual play.  Finnishing the finnal dungeon for the area quest did pop for me

Honestly think having a cloud save just before events will be ideal. So if trophy doesn't pop apon reaching requirements.. You can exit out down load save an try again...

Im noticing with these iso ports...

This game

And the other 6 warhammer universe iso's. The developers / porters don't seem inclined to patch the games they release.  ** even thou they jack the price way up.. What would be 5$ on phone( iso) is 50-60$ on psn/ steam. 

*bit o rant*

• 2 weeks later...

Level 8 Marauder trophy didn`t pop for me, since I can`t level any further, guess I'll need to start a new character and redo.

The trophy for admitting that I didn`t kill the necromancer also didn`t pop, I'll try reset the quest and do it again. Reset the Necromancer Pet mission (the one I thing gives the trophy) and still no trophy

I guess the sell trophy should have popped, I sold most of the items so far and I'm on the last mission, anyone knows something that can be done about this one?

Edited by fenris-lima
update

• 3 years later...