Two questions: 1. Download Code? 2. Should I refrain from updating?

Today my copy of Uncharted - finally - arrived and seeing how I am pretty late, maybe someone can answer me these questions:

1. There is a code inside with the headline 'Uncharted The Lost Legacy' and 'How to download your digital content'. It is not Jak & Daxter, I got a seperate email with a code for that (unless they sent me two copies for some reason). There is also a code for 'That's You!', but on that card they talk of a free game instead of digital content so I'm pretty sure it's not a second code for Jak.

2. I remember not updating Uncharted 4 was a really good idea, because it let me skip the stupid speedrun. Are there any helpful glitches in this game or can/should I update before playing it?

1. Download code for me was just some U4 MP DLC or something, nothing worth writing home about, but anything chucked in for free is nice.

2. No idea, I'm just burning through it for fun. So far no problems have popped up for me and I've got the patch. Also worth noting there's no speed run trophy in this one, could be added later though, but deal with it then I guess.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, ahoyimzoe said:

I already tried the 'Crushing' epilogue glitch that happened with U4, no luck I'm afraid, looks like they patched it on release.

currently on my crushing run... its not bad at all if you played the first playtrough on normal... you unlock cheats like all weapons and infinite ammo etc. from there on its a walk in a park... nevertheless some strong enemys can kill you easily...

3 hours ago, zeit86geist said:

currently on my crushing run... its not bad at all if you played the first playtrough on normal... you unlock cheats like all weapons and infinite ammo etc. from there on its a walk in a park... nevertheless some strong enemys can kill you easily...

I played it on Crushing on my first run. This game can be brutal in a few parts. 

All in all, pretty fun.