The problem with streaming games

Lonemankane

I just wanted to ask you all if you can list what you all the games that you can think that stop you from streaming from the ps4 to twitch or youtube and so on, for me I know dragon ball xenoverse 2 stops you from showing the final part of the story on stream, kingdom hearts 0.2 birth by sleep stops the whole final part along with games like samurai warriors empires having no sound at all when trying to stream it, akiba's trip no sound when people talk to you in the story.

Those were the only ones I can think of and I want to know more as I can't find a list of games that stop you from streaming and I hate that if you think of streaming a game you see in the shop you need to check if it has that problem and there is no way other then buying it and streaming so yeah am here to see what other games you all can think of that do this so we can get a list going here.

list of games that block/stop when trying to stream them on the ps4.

Akiba's trip

Kingdom hearts 0.2 birth by sleep

Dragonball xenoverse 2

Samurai warriors empires

Final fantasy 7

Dragonball xenoverse

Project miku

Guitar hero live

Persona 5

Edited by KANERKB

3 minutes ago, skateak said:

The first DBZ Xenoverse blocked the whole game I believe and the Project Miku games have muted music if you stream it. Guitar Hero Live also completely blocks streaming.

5 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Doesn't entirely block, but I got a funny message about it with Final Fantasy 7, during certain scenes. haha

I added all them all to the list, thanks we need to make sure people know as this is annoying to people who just want to stream from the ps4.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KANERKB said:

I added all them all to the list, thanks we need to make sure people know as this is annoying to people who just want to stream from the ps4.

You should probably note that it's just during certain FMVs, like during a certain sad scene.

Edited by MMDE

1 minute ago, Arctic Cress said:

Persona 5 blocks the entire game except for a few opening cutscenes.

Beat me to it

I will say if stream to your computer, using elgato, etc. You can bypass most of those I believe. 

And if you want to bypass everything you can buy a hdmi splitter that removes hdcp(which I don't think is necessary but who knows) 

Edited by Dav9834

2 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

Beat me to it

I will say if stream to your computer, using elgato, etc. You can bypass most of those I believe. 

And if you want to bypass everything you can buy a hdmi splitter that removes hdcp(which I don't think is necessary but who knows) 

That maybe true but if you just want to do it for fun and not make it a full thing then this is the easy and best way for someone also it also helps that the person who also does it maybe poor and can't get them high end tech to stream off their pcs as streaming takes a lot out of the thing.

• Like 1