SECRETS WITHIN SECRETS

zombie_ninja_X

So if anyone is have an issue with this trophy like I was. What I did was going offline restarted the game and did Legion Lair found the room with the console and activated it got trophy. Before I've done so many of the lairs and been in that room a bunch of times and I was never able to activate it. Guess being connected and online some how made it glitched and not work.   

Edited by zombie_ninja_X

It's not glitched, it's just randomly generated. So sometimes they'll be a double secret in there to activate, other times there won't be. It's somewhat luck based on whether it'll  be accessible or not. It appears sometimes, not others. It's like other hidden areas, like the ones you have to wall climb into from certain spots having chests or not. Or some secret chests under statues, or in a wall that you can activate. All random.

yup its pretty much random took me atleast 10+ lairs to find it as the RNG gods were not on my side lol mine was in a room with like power gens that lowered into the floor went down got the chest took the short ride back up then i went back down and got the 2nd hidden chest inside and thats when trophy popped for me atleast

strange when i started a new game to go for Shard shark i ran into a golem pretty early on but yes i agree luck based trophies should not exist at all. i believe secrets within secrets should have a 100% chance to be gotten within a secret room along with online trophies should not exist in single player focused game

On 8/29/2017 at 8:20 AM, Killbomb said:

This and the Golem trophy can piss off. Hate these luck-based trophies.

I think there's a method to get each open world "event" to actually appear though. I feel like doing open world things lead to them showing up more. Because I got none while I was ignoring them entirely. But while trying to do online contracts, including "contested areas" ones they started appearing frequently.