Trophies auto popped

DF007gamer

Ok so for the first time I created a US PSN account (currently on the EU) because I wanted some extra plats to play from the US STORE. I downloaded 3on3 Freestyle for the first time on the US account and started it started auto popping trophies as I was playing on my EU account which I already earned trophies on that version already. Is this normal or what? Has this happen to anyone else on this game when playing different regions. 

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Anyone else isn’t getting the “Lose 50 matches” auto popped? I tried on three different regions with no luck, signed out many times. I even had a friend to go into my account and try but the trophy still didn’t pop up.

I lost more than 100 matches, I already got it days ago in EU ver.

46 minutes ago, DarkAnimaa said:

Anyone else isn’t getting the “Lose 50 matches” auto popped? I tried on three different regions with no luck, signed out many times. I even had a friend to go into my account and try but the trophy still didn’t pop up.

I lost more than 100 matches, I already got it days ago in EU ver.

no problems with that, weird :/  the only ones that didn't auto pop were buzzer beater, playing in a crew.  the 10 win streak trophy will auto pop if you are currently on that streak.  (win ten in a row on NA, quit, load up EU or JP and it pops again)  thats how I got it in all three

4 minutes ago, DerelictSoul said:

no problems with that, weird :/  the only ones that didn't auto pop were buzzer beater, playing in a crew.  the 10 win streak trophy will auto pop if you are currently on that streak.  (win ten in a row on NA, quit, load up EU or JP and it pops again)  thats how I got it in all three

Yeah I know, I hope it’s not glitched, rn I’m trying to lose 50 times in NA version, even though my stats show that I’ve lost more than a hundred times. Would really suck to see this glitched since I might get the plat after 2 days :(

Update: I contacted the support team, they told me to do the requirements again in another ver. After 30 losses it finally popped up in NA ver and I was able to sync it through the rest of the versions. 
so don’t worry if your stats show that you had more than a 100 losses, it can still be triggered again fortunately. Although I doubt anyone else got the same glitch I had.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I played today NA version after 3 years and I had a trophy autopopping, the one for lv. 5 character (which did not pop when I had first tried years ago with different regions).

It is not very lucky in my opinion that the game does not allow you to get the buzzer beater. I noticed everyone is kinda pro (or kinda broken) with their characters.

I must admit lots of things have changed...