My new Youtube channel (Cronocyde)

cronocyde

Once again, I'm taking a look at your levels in this episode of Super Mario Maker! Viewer levels is my favorite time of the week for sure!

3 really interesting levels in this one. Especially liked the second kaizo level with the koopas, this one was really creative, well done and absolutely awesome to play!

What are your thoughts about the levels we played this week? Have a level that you want me to play in the next episode of Super Mario Maker? Drop it down in the comment section below :-)

Do you know the creator Danjimaru in Super Mario Maker? This is a good place to start up! Here's one of his level I played on stream!

Danji is definitely a good creator when he's creating levels like this one. I'm not a fan of his other puzzle levels, there's just too much going on for me and too much enemies spawn. This one though, was wonderful!

What did you think of this level? How much out of 10? Let me know in the comment section below :-)

15 stars out of 120, we're making good progress! If you missed it, here's the archived version of the stream of Super Mario 64 last night with @YemmyTheFerret!

Seems like Super Mario 64 is still love by everyone, had an awesome stream! Thank you all so much for stopping by last night and thank you for everyone that is watching the stream back :-)

Enjoy!

Here's an awesome quirky Bowser juggling level by DannyB in Super Mario Maker! Had an awesome time with this level, such an unique and cool tech!

A lot of you guys already know him for his reaction video of Ryukahr playing his level, but DannyB is also an awesome Super Mario Maker content creator and he's really good at the game! Check him out for sure :-)

As always, thank you for watching, really means a lot!

Super Mario Maker 2 has been announced today in the Nintendo Direct! Here's my full analysis and reactions on the trailer, hope you enjoy!

What are your thoughts about the announcement and the trailer? Are you excited about this as I am right now? Did I miss something important? Let me know your thoughts in the comment section below, would love to have a chat with you :-)

Thanks for watching!

Ready for another challenging level in Super Mario Maker? This time we're taking a look at a 0.16% (11/6478) clear rate, 80 seconds speedrun level! And it's insane!

Pretty good viewer levels this week! The first level wasn't too bad, but the second level took me a while to complete. Did you like the little bonus at the end too? ;-)

Thank you again for watching, hope you enjoyed! :-)

We officially finished the original NES series with Mega Man 6 yesterday, live on stream! If you missed it and want to watch it back, here's the link!

6 is definitely one is the easiest on the NES in my opinion. My order would be as follow, from most difficult to easiest: 3, 2, 1, 4, 5, 6. What's your order?

As always, thanks for watching :-)

Here's a speedrun kaizo level with a pinch of trolls in Super Mario Maker! Dying so close to the axe hurts my soul every single time!

Pretty good level right there! Pretty much includes all the basic kaizo tricks, just need to chain them together pretty fast without wasting time. That troll at the end though, not sure how to feel about it.

Thoughts? As always, thanks for watching :-)

22 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I started watching some of your Mario maker vids and I must say, that you are really good at the game. Some of the levels you beat are insane, and I would most definitely had given up after a few tries. Haha!

Keep up the good work though!

Appreciate your kind words my friend! Really nice of you to stop by and watching my videos, I'm glad you like them! ?

With Super Mario Maker 2 on the horizon, expect more and more videos and even some level creations one too. Cannot wait to start streaming the game ?

Thanks again, that literally made my day!

• Like 1

Here's an amazing classic 20 seconds speedrun I got during my live stream of Super Mario Maker! 0.67% clear rate, only 3 clears, let's go!

First level was just for fun. Second level was actually quite challenging and tight, especially figuring out the path, which was a bit unclear.

Your thoughts? And as always, thanks for watching :-)

Here's an absolutely brutal Yoshi kaizo level in Super Mario Maker! Been a while since I completed a tough level like this! Spoilers: a lot of Yoshis are dying, be prepared!

A lot of precise and fast inputs were required in this one. This level was just great to learn how to do them though! It's been a while since I tried a Yoshi tech level like this, so I'm proud of this one!

What are your thoughts on the level? Let me know down below :-) And thanks for watching! :-)

Good progress yesterday in Super Mario 64! Went from 15 to 32 stars total and we picked up a couple of tricky ones relatively with ease. Here's the archived version:

As a first time player, I think I'm beginning to understand the controls and how the camera work. Getting more comfortable with the game mechanics too. I'm having a blast!

Thanks for watching, as always :-)

Pac-Man in Super Mario Maker? That's right! Here's an amazing Pac-Man level we played a couple streams ago that deserves to be highlighted!

What did you think of the level? I thought it was quite easy but really cool to play, especially the end of the level with the song. The otyher level we played in the episode was really cool too, but much more challenging!

Your rating of the Pac-Man level out of 10? Let me know below :-)

Last night, we played Mega Man 7 on the SNES for the first time live on YouTube! Had a pretty good time, the game is really cool! If you want to watch it back, here's the link!

We will need to finish the last section of the game next stream before starting Mega Man 8, but so far, this is a pretty nice chance of pace from the NES era games. Maybe a little bit on the easy side, but I love the stages, secret and bosses so far. Really well done!

As always, thanks for watching :-)

Ready for a crazy 100 man super expert no skip in Super Mario Maker? I know you are! And it's one of the craziest one I've done on the channel, be ready!

This one was high stress, especially since it was live with around 40 viewers. The levels we got were crazy, long and difficult. We got some easier one too, but most of them were quite challenging.

What are your thoughts on the video and on the challenge? Want to see more of this? Let me know in the comment section below :-)