"The Truth" Citizen E trophy question

Nikola

Hi, i'm currently trying to get the platinum for Assassin's Creed III: Liberation on the Vita. I've heard that the trophy for killing all Citizen E is missable. Some videos have told me I need to finish the story then go kill the remaining 4 Citizen E's. Some have told me I need to kill them while progressing through the story. I just don't want to have to start a new save. Currently in Sequence 3 and I've only killed the first Citizen E which is part of the story. I just need someone to clarify the trophy for me. 

I'm not sure if the PS Vita is different from the ps3 version on this particular trophy, but I've missed about 2 citizen E through the campaign and only went searching for those after I finished the game, so unless the Vita version doesn't have the replay sequences feature from other Assassin's Creed game, I'm pretty positive you can get them later if  you somehow miss them through your normal playthrough.

• Like 1

Not completely sure, but to be safe, have no more than 4 Citizen E kills before you proceed to end the game (finish seq 8), because I think you will have to kill 1 Citizen E as part of Seq 8.

Then free roam until you find the last Citizen E (or how many is needed) after main story is finished.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Martinhopp said:

Not completely sure, but to be safe, have no more than 4 Citizen E kills before you proceed to end the game (finish seq 8), because I think you will have to kill 1 Citizen E as part of Seq 8.

Then free roam until you find the last Citizen E (or how many is needed) after main story is finished.

The first one and last one are part of the story so you can't miss them. The other 4 you have to find. I'm just not sure whether I have to kill the 4 before the story ends or after the story ends.

10 minutes ago, Nikola said:

The first one and last one are part of the story so you can't miss them. The other 4 you have to find. I'm just not sure whether I have to kill the 4 before the story ends or after the story ends.

You can kill three of them but make sure you only kill the last one after you beat the game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, skateak said:

You can kill three of them but make sure you only kill the last one after you beat the game.

How come? Will trophy glitch?

3 minutes ago, Martinhopp said:

I´m finishing up the main story this weekend, I have 3 Cit E kills, will finish the game with 4 and do the last 2 after, I´ll let you know if I get both trophies.

Thank you, I appreciate it.

• 3 weeks later...