How exactly does one buy games from the other region's PS Stores?

RideTheTornado

I have a Polish friend who I met on here whose English isn't the best, so I decided to ask on his behalf. He really wants to buy Wolfenstein 3D, but it's no longer on the EU store. I'm pretty sure he already knows how to access the foreign stores, but how would he pay for the game? I don't like to trophy stack unless I really love a game, and I'm not enough of a hardcore weeb to buy any Jap-only games, so I have no clue how the transaction works. Does the store automatically convert the currencies? Would he have to get a US prepaid card or something? Any info would be helpful, and thanks in advance.

Yes, he'll have to get a US PSN card to use on a US-registered account. Once you download the game with this US account, you can switch accounts and play it on your main. I believe play-asia.com is a good source for international PSN cards, although you're going to pay a little extra, natch.

EDIT: I use US as an example, more than anything. Sub with whatever region you may want to use instead.

Edited by RNumbers
  • Like 1

Like others said, he needs to register US psn account and charge it with prepaid card. I'm from Poland as well and I already did that few times when US store had some interesting deals. I was getting prepaids from g2a.com and it was matter of minutes between making payment and receiving codes. 

Edited by maniek515
  • Like 1