Rerun

Anyone having any issues with this mode.

I was on the 3rd run through and the game crashed, when i reloaded the game the last save was before the first run.  I was sooooo powerful!  I lost my Apollyon Boss rush and Lamb marks :-(

Afterbirth+ has crashed 3 times on my PS4 now - anyone else having this

Luckily i love this game so much - but kinda frustrating to play for nearly 2 hours and have nothing to show for it 

Well it took me nearly two hours last night after a shocking start but i got the rerun trophy.  Even managed to squeeze in a hush kill for Apollyon.

Really pleased to have this trophy - currently sitting proud at the top of my rarest trophies (sure that wont last but i'll take it for now)

I didn't realise that by the 3rd run 

Spoiler

you'd have to run through as the Lost without the holy mantle - tested my concentration skills as bit LOL

Edited by chickenbaltipie
spelling

7 hours ago, chickenbaltipie said:

I didn't realise that by the 3rd run 

Hide contents

you'd have to run through as the Lost without the holy mantle - tested my concentration skills as bit LOL

I had incredible luck when my 3rd run started. In the first item room there was the Clicker Item, which turned my character into Blue Baby. After that it was pretty easy to finish the run and it probably took me only 10 minutes or so to do it.

Edited by Juzota
  • Like 1

On 9/22/2017 at 4:49 PM, Juzota said:

I had incredible luck when my 3rd run started. In the first item room there was the Clicker Item, which turned my character into Blue Baby. After that it was pretty easy to finish the run and it probably took me only 10 minutes or so to do it.

Oh nice!!

I've finished all the Apollyon marks now but i think this character is great - the void is such an interesting new item.  Struggling with Greedier mode a bit - done with Apollyon, Isaac and Eden so far

• Like 1

For me the game likes crushing once in a while, it was always like that. . It sucks if you have to redo an entire floor thats why I upload the file via sync function in the game after hard passages or playing a solid amount of time. You don't have to quit the game completely and it is very fast, plus you save exactly where you left of.

Even the lost and keeper runs aren't that hard if you can save everywhere, you just reload if you messed up.

On 9/29/2017 at 6:55 AM, Nadinchen211 said:

For me the game likes crushing once in a while, it was always like that. . It sucks if you have to redo an entire floor thats why I upload the file via sync function in the game after hard passages or playing a solid amount of time. You don't have to quit the game completely and it is very fast, plus you save exactly where you left of.

Even the lost and keeper runs aren't that hard if you can save everywhere, you just reload if you messed up.

I do get a random crash here and there - mostly when there is too much on the screen to cope.