Multiplayer screwy?

On 28/09/2017 at 2:57 AM, ayeitsmikko said:

I've had this issue as well.

What worked for us is to specify which map and add a password you both know.

Let me know if that helps.

I've tried doing that with a friend of mine but having a password just seemed to make the servers bug out even more. The matchmaking is a mess in this game and needs a lot of work unfortunately :(. If they don't do something soon, the online for the EU/US versions of the game will be dead within a few months and be completely deserted like the JP version is :(.

On 9/27/2017 at 9:57 PM, ayeitsmikko said:

I've had this issue as well.

What worked for us is to specify which map and add a password you both know.

Let me know if that helps.

Forgot to reply, lol. We managed to get it to work by specifying which map and still making it public... really dumb especially if you want to see who else is playing.

I couldn't even find a match with a password when searching. The matchmaking is poop. I don't know what they were doing when they designed it this way, maybe they just don't know how to make an online game. Can't speak for VS, but for co-op it's not fun.

It's also stupid you can't join a game mid-progress, because there are probably games going on but you'd have to sit there for a few minutes to join one. :/ Or just have lobbies. That would have worked so much better. Or both. Usually I just spam search until I find a game that got out of a match.

I've also had an issue with connecting to a room, but not being able to ready up. And then you disconnect some time after. If the timer hits 0 it's a faster disconnect at least.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Welp it's official. MP is fucking dead lol I've only played one match and I have never played a match again. Either the servers are buggy or no one is playing this game anymore. What a shame, I really enjoy this game. Senran Kagura is my favorite ecchi anime franchise