Time saving tips (trophy help thread)

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but if you save up like 4k-5k experience points worth of cards you should be able to upload your save to cloud, use your cards to unlock the trophies like level 30 skill cards to max. (Takes about 4,300 experience to level 30 1 star cards)

Then you should be able to revert your save back to the one full of cards and use them again to unlock the pet, characters, and weapon trophies. And repeat until you have all trophies.

Also the best way to get tons of cards is play the very last v road. It's about 4-5 minutes long and gets you 10k money along with a 5 star pack. You can even go AFK if your team is good enough and still win. Survival is good for money too, and decent for getting super soak power up since online teammates will typically shoot you.

The most annoying part of the Platinum is definitely the 100 kill trophies, but apparently just playing the first v road with crappy teammates is the best way to get them. Also use the Murasaki cards for skill kills and a maxed dolphin and mech for pet kills. Then for melee just load up on the melee buff cards.

Edited by aZombieDictator
Grammar
  • Like 1

I did this for the weapons, well did two legit (the regret on bothering with the rocket rather than chain gun... grenade launcher > rocket launcher) but did the rest with this tip, not sure why I didn't think of that. I probably should have saved up to do the skills in bulk too, so I could've just put all that back into characters rather than skills I'll never use since the DLC stuff is better and only cost 15exp to max.

37 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

You don't even need to backup the save to do this.
The game does not auto save until you level the weapon card. So when the game shows the Max weapon card and the trophy pops just quit the game re-load and move onto the next weapon.

aw man. oh well, it's not that much longer via PS+ since they added it in the options menu for every game to go directly to that games' stored saves.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, fisty123 said:

You don't even need to backup the save to do this.
The game does not auto save until you level the weapon card. So when the game shows the Max weapon card and the trophy pops just quit the game re-load and move onto the next weapon.

It'd still be quicker to stockpile lots of cards, use them all then re download save. It took me three times to download my save to get all level trophies. Around 10 minutes total.

3 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

It'd still be quicker to stockpile lots of cards, use them all then re download save. It took me three times to download my save to get all level trophies. Around 10 minutes total.

I only used it for the weapon trophies which took me under 3 minutes excluding the weapon I already had maxed.