True Nightwing update (e-mail to SuperGiant answered)

GravityQueeen

For all of you enjoying Pyre, this beautiful game:

The True Nightwing update, a free update allready available on Steam, will soon come to PS4. On Steam, though, it came with a new achieviment, awarded by beating the new "iron man" mode. I was wondering if the PS4 update would come with a new trophy as well, but  I couldnt find answer in the web. That day, I bought Pyre and send an e-mail to SuperGiant Games. Today I got the platinum on Pyre and, even better, they answered me! Here's the content:

"Hi Caio,
Thank you for the kind words! The 'True Nightwing' update for Pyre should be coming soon to PS4, though we don't have an exact date at this time. We appreciate your patience on that. We don't expect to add a new trophy to the PS4 version as that would only be possible (as far as I'm aware) if we were to make the update a paid DLC, whereas we intend to make it a free and automatic content update rather than something you have to optionally download. I hope this isn't a big inconvenience, and appreciate your interest and support,

Greg 

GravityQueen (I edited here) on September 30, 2017 at 10:07pm wrote:

Hello, SuperGiant Games. I love your games, all of them are masterpieces and they make me feel happy. I just bought Pyre for ps4 and I would like to know if the upcoming update will have a new trophy, like the steam achieviment. I am a trophy hunter and I appreciate the trophy list of Bastion and Transistor because it makes you fully experience the game, especially Transistor, which happens to be my favorite indie of all time. Is the update going to be free on ps4 as well? Thankyou!" 

Well, I hope nobody thinks I'm creating all this chat. It was the first time I contacted a developer and Im very happy they answered me! If you wanna know more about the update, here's where: https://www.supergiantgames.com/blog/pyre-free-true-nightwing-update-out-now/

Bye ?

"Mere distance can not separate our spirits" - Pyre

GravityQueeen.png
  • Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...