Lucky Coin in Serendipity

Griffon234

Hi, so I decided to return to this game after a 5 year hiatus and remembered this stupid shit is why I took a break in the first place.

Is there some kind of special trick to this? When I tried again today, I got frustrated at how many consecutive losses I got.

Any advice would be nice. Thanks!

Well, first you have to have a lot of money going in. I can't remember how much I had. Then you have to speak to the teller (the woman in front of the first bike). When she says something about a hot summer's day, then you know that you'll have a good chance getting it.

Also, it took me 5 hours to get it. What helped for me is that I kept my finger on L1 (I'm pretty sure this is the right button). I also let go and did several rounds manually. Hope this helps. There's a lot of info on gamefaqs, but I'm sure you looked at it.

• Like 1

I just finished the trophies this week.

First i left the slot machines on autoplay for 4 hours without luck, then i found a trick on the internet and after using that i got to super victory mode after 5mins and won around 10k coins.

The trick is to close the gate on Serendipity and enter like that, with this you will gain a hidden buff  "begginer's luck" and you will have a lot higher chance to win in the slot machine.

• Like 2

• 3 years later...
On 10/6/2017 at 5:11 AM, gabor434 said:

I just finished the trophies this week.

First i left the slot machines on autoplay for 4 hours without luck, then i found a trick on the internet and after using that i got to super victory mode after 5mins and won around 10k coins.

The trick is to close the gate on Serendipity and enter like that, with this you will gain a hidden buff  "begginer's luck" and you will have a lot higher chance to win in the slot machine.

Shit I should have read this thread earlier if this works.  Basically what I did was the rubber band L1 when the machine was "hot as a summer's day" what it turned out was winning a little more than 2 coins per spin on average (which means you are losing just under 3 coins per spin) but once it hit spin 3,300ish the animation about the different coin finally kicked in and I exited out and saved so as to not have to do that B.S. again.