Stumped! Was MGS GZ Free on PS3?

I fixed my old PS3  with a spare Hard Drive recently and began finishing MGS TPP on PS3 and I remembered that I hadnt finished GZ on PS3 ( I need like 5 trophies)

The thing is, I cant for life of me find it in my library and I know I didnt buy it.

As I remember it,it was a free to PS plus at one time,

My question is, how did I come to play it on PS3 or rather how can I download it again? The Store is asking 13 euros for it as we speak.

HOW DID I PLAY IT INITIALLY IS BEYOND ME??? Any suggestions?

The save data for Ps3 is on my Ps3 now as it was saved online and I copied it from online to console.

Cannot get the actual game. The Phantom Pain is fine though

8 minutes ago, EternalChaos72 said:

If it's showing you the price for it then you didn't purchase it on the store. Did you maybe borrow the game from a friend and played the physical edition? 

NO. It was a Digital Download.  Of that I am 100% sure. The price thing doesnt mean that. I had the price pop up a few times and then a day later the price was "SELECT VERSION" and then it was "greyed out" un-selectable. On a few games I had bought and paid for. 

The trophies are there. Im truly stumped! Oh well.

Edited by snacklepuss

6 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

It was free on PS4 IIRC. Are you 100% sure you didn't buy it during a sale? Have you checked your purchase history?

YIP..Purchase history double checked. Im lost. I`ll check the old email address to see if the THANK YOU FOR YOUR PURCHASE is there.