Missable trophies?

16 hours ago, KnightGraveheart said:

Having trouble with the ultimate powers one. I Can recall seeing them all except for Craig solo one, but I've finished the game so now all I can get him to do is the one that involves Tweak. 

Did you activate the Creek ultimate as both Tweek and Craig? If that's not it, I'd say just run through the kids one by one. It's possible you missed one, or maybe the game didn't count one as having been seen for some reason.

Also, confirming you definitely don't need to see both of Kenny's ultimates. He's the last buddy you have the ability to use in combat, so he was the only one I was missing, and it unlocked when he blew himself up.

Edited by GlennRhee

Working through the game again, did the one Ultimate I thought I missed, still nothing. Only other possibility is if I did a certain character's Ultimate only one time and it ended up happening during one of the many times the game crashed for me and thus didn't keep track of it. Otherwise this Orgy of Power trophy seems to be stuck for me. Hope I don't do this whole Mastermind playthrough and still can't get it. 

13 minutes ago, KnightGraveheart said:

Working through the game again, did the one Ultimate I thought I missed, still nothing. Only other possibility is if I did a certain character's Ultimate only one time and it ended up happening during one of the many times the game crashed for me and thus didn't keep track of it. Otherwise this Orgy of Power trophy seems to be stuck for me. Hope I don't do this whole Mastermind playthrough and still can't get it. 

Also if you use there ultimates and die and get a game over / restart from checkpoint, then it doesn't count as using it in that battle.

No mention of "Crappin' forte"? I actually got this naturally, but

Spoiler

after Freeman's toilet is available in the future again I'm pretty sure it could be a missable.

For me "Crappin' Forte" popped after using this toilet in the future. And I'm 100% sure I did use it in the present, because I love searching places and try to find and loot everything a game like this has to offer.

Sure, I could be wrong here, but for me it's pretty ominous I got the trophy after using this exact toilet. And as far as I know there's no possibility to go back to that one after finishing this mission.

Correct me, if I'm wrong - I'd be happy to know.

Wouldn't "The "Token Experience" trophy be considered missable since you have to start and finish the game with a black character on the mastermind difficulty? My understanding is that if you change the skin color or difficulty during a playthrough you won't be able to get this trophy. 

After there was much discussing about "Orgy of Power" - I got this one today on my Token-Experience playthrough (which is in fact missable, as you pointed out SGold97, but that's pretty obvious, isn't it?). I got it pretty early on, after I took every buddy to a fight and let them do their ultimate. The CraigXTweek is not necessary. If you missed this one, you only have to replay until you unlock the Freedom Pals and pick some fights to see their powers. Skipping the cutscenes and just following the mainstory this should be doable in no time. But Craig and Tweek MUST be done seperately, so going for this trophy early on (or at least before joining the counseling) would be the smartest thing to do, after it is in fact missable after this point of the game (couldn't get it freeroaming after the first playthrough, too).

On 10/26/2017 at 4:21 AM, EdnaKatze said:

No mention of "Crappin' forte"? I actually got this naturally, but

Hide contents

after Freeman's toilet is available in the future again I'm pretty sure it could be a missable.

For me "Crappin' Forte" popped after using this toilet in the future. And I'm 100% sure I did use it in the present, because I love searching places and try to find and loot everything a game like this has to offer.

Sure, I could be wrong here, but for me it's pretty ominous I got the trophy after using this exact toilet. And as far as I know there's no possibility to go back to that one after finishing this mission.

Correct me, if I'm wrong - I'd be happy to know.

Can confirm that it does not require using Freeman's Toilet (Future) - I procced it a while before time tripping, after using the two... blocked up toilets (ugh). I'm guessing that it counts a specific number of toilets used, and that number's one less than all the total toilets you can access.

1. I got the toilet trophy popped without doing the minigame on future freemans toilet. (only present day)

2. I did use the ultimate of solo craig, craig with tweeks and tweeks with craig. Never used solo tweeks and I got the trophy. so I guess if you counseled or not doesn't matter?? and I assume that just doing it with a certain character is enough.

Edited by Bumperklever