Three man army trophy

Scidillydocious

12 minutes ago, dalailama1989 said:

Have you completed the mission "Hood Safari" yet?

After this mission is the first time you can call both other guys to hang out simultaneously. Before this mission, one of the other two guys will always "be busy".

And if you choose final mission C, you can still do it after the story.

is that mission near the end? or is it near the beginning?

1 minute ago, Scidillydocious said:

because i didn't know where the hood safari mission was. he was just specifying that even if i do finish the game, i can still earn the trophy. 

Just make sure you don't pick the "Something Sensible" or "The Time's Come" missions. 

Spoiler

The first ending has you kill Trevor, the second has you kill Michael. 

Just now, Scidillydocious said:

so the hood safari mission is the third option? just to make things clear

No, that's another mission. The final mission that you want to pick is "The Third Way". This will keep all of the main characters alive after you complete the story. I got my trophy after I finished the story so I recommend you take that route. 

Edited by Terra

1 minute ago, Terra said:

No, that's another mission. The final mission that you want to pick is "The Third Way". This will keep all of the main characters alive after you complete the story. I got my trophy after I finished the story so I recommend you take that route. 

oh ok, thanks. I've been trying to do this trophy for months and I've never been able to.

Just now, Scidillydocious said:

oh ok, thanks. I've been trying to do this trophy for months and I've never been able to.

Sure thing. Completing the main story with all the characters alive will make it easier for you to get it.