Can i still get all social links?

Saber778

So i've been enjoying this game quite a bit but haven't been following any guides but i looked at the trophy guide to see whether it was possible for me to MAX all social links at the stage i am

so my question is im at the stage after the true culprit is found and defeated mid January date wise but i haven't got the jester link maxed. should i restart to get the true ending and the max social trophy or can i continue and still get the trophy?

2 minutes ago, Saber778 said:

So i've been enjoying this game quite a bit but haven't been following any guides but i looked at the trophy guide to see whether it was possible for me to MAX all social links at the stage i am

so my question is im at the stage after the true culprit is found and defeated mid January date wise but i haven't got the jester link maxed. should i restart to get the true ending and the max social trophy or can i continue and still get the trophy?

What is your current social link rate for Jester?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

In order for you to unlock ALL Social Links, you should be on either your 2nd or 3rd+ playthrough.

Please keep these tips in mind.

1. Max out all of your Social Stats
  2. Assign yourself the persona of the same Social Link to whoever you are spending your time with
  3. Read the guide listed in the trophy Legend of Inaba
  4. Please set the difficulty on Very Easy (This is to cut down on grinding time and get extra money)

Good Luck! 

15 minutes ago, Mace_Suzuki_3820 said:

order for you to unlock ALL Social Links, you should be on either your 2nd or 3rd+ playthrough.

You can do it in your first pkaythrough with a guide.

On 31 de octubre de 2017 at 3:11 PM, Saber778 said:

Dammit thanks for the info i guess its another play through for me :/

Yeah you need to do another pkaythrough, but if you don't get the Rise line trophy maybe put the game on easy it's not a good idea (if you looking forward platinum). Also have a persona with the same social link give u more points.