Undead Agent (No deaths) and other trophy tips.

aZombieDictator

So people overwhelmed by the no death trophy, don't be. It's honestly not that bad at all. I've only died on the second boss so far though, so it probably will get harder. But the reason it's not a bad Trophy is you can just back out and copy your save to a new file and load the save if you die. No need to bother with cloud saves. Just make sure your save always reads zero deaths. Also I don't think anything is missable other than no deaths, possibly the helicopter escape but I'd just make sure to make a few saves before the final boss.

Also anyone coming across this thread that hasn't played this game, it's worth the $20. Especially if you love old school stuff and Metroidvania style games. It's also made by the Shantae developers, just copyrighted by Universal so they could use the Mummy movie rights, making this the best licensed game I've played. It's just kinda sad this game got no attention towards it getting lost in the sea if game this month like Mario, Assassin's Creed and Wolfenstein.

15 minutes ago, gamerrob25 said:

Yea I only died twice in the game so far and thats by the second boss but saving on the other files helps alot. Just done the 4th boss so your right its not that tough plus like you said copy it on other files so it should be a breeze to get.

Nice! I'm hoping to get it done when I get home tonight. Second boss is tricky. Trying to finish everything up before Mario Odyssey and Assassin's Creed. Game doesn't seem too long at all luckily. Those 50 artifacts are probably gonna be the most time consuming and annoying part since they can be anywhere and you can't tell which ones you have. 

25 minutes ago, MorsMundis said:

If anyone found all the artifacts... please post a picture of the global map. I need an hidden area because i completed the game and still 99% of map and 48/50 artifacts...

Yeah that's the worst part about this. The game released with next to no one knowing about it so having a guide come up is gonna be a while. I'll probably beat the game and wait til a guide is posted to finish it up.

1 hour ago, MorsMundis said:

Nevermind just obtained the plat. I did the map three times to find all the artifacts.

I absolutely cannot find the last health pack! I've been stuck on 9 forever, and I'm at 46/50 artifacts. 

Quick question, in the dark blue area of the map, there is a room than I can't fill out the middle section of the map, is there anyway to get to this spot are is it impossible?

12 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

Oh nice! How many hours did it take? And any really tricky artifacts? Or wanna post a completed map here?

Here man 

10 hours ago, NashtyMouse said:

I absolutely cannot find the last health pack! I've been stuck on 9 forever, and I'm at 46/50 artifacts. 

Quick question, in the dark blue area of the map, there is a room than I can't fill out the middle section of the map, is there anyway to get to this spot are is it impossible?

You can reach that zone with the agent's dash - shoulder attack don't know how to say it in english lol