Difficulty and any good?

chiino82

On 11/1/2017 at 3:27 PM, chiino82 said:

This game is on sale atm, and judging by the list, it looks damn hard?  I don't mind puzzle games, and it looks not too bad on vita anyway.   So, worth picking up and how hard will it be to 100%?

It’s been a few years since I played this but I remember it being fun and challenging for a while before it simply became impossible and frustrating. You will need mad skills to get 100%. That said if you don’t mind never getting all the trophies it may be worth it for the fun challenge, and it’s a good game to play in short bursts when you get bored of other things.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 3:27 PM, chiino82 said:

This game is on sale atm, and judging by the list, it looks damn hard?  I don't mind puzzle games, and it looks not too bad on vita anyway.   So, worth picking up and how hard will it be to 100%?

I beat the main story of this game but did not complete the trophy list. It is a very difficult game but enjoyable in doses. Honestly, I was as thrilled just for beating the game as I would have getting a platinum.

• 9 months later...

Since there is a walkthrough on yt for cheese, fragments and speedrun, this game is not too hard now, the only downside is that the guy does not intentionally go for the pause challenge, so in few cases you will have to figure out how to complete that on your own. The 3rd world can be a bit annoying.

Probably this is easier on vita, but even on ps3 is not that bad as long as your left stick is fine (in order to place the blocks correctly), mine was going slightly up, yet i managed to do everything so don't be fooled by those who say you need an insane precision.

Edited by VirtualNight
  • Like 1

• 3 years later...
On 1/4/2019 at 2:32 PM, VirtualNight said:

Since there is a walkthrough on yt for cheese, fragments and speedrun, this game is not too hard now, the only downside is that the guy does not intentionally go for the pause challenge, so in few cases you will have to figure out how to complete that on your own. The 3rd world can be a bit annoying.

Probably this is easier on vita, but even on ps3 is not that bad as long as your left stick is fine (in order to place the blocks correctly), mine was going slightly up, yet i managed to do everything so don't be fooled by those who say you need an insane precision.

Hey VN, is this game really that much worse than say Limbo?  Because it looks in that similar platforming vein.  Watching a playthrough now, haven't seen the hard parts yet.

7 hours ago, LegendExeter said:

Hey VN, is this game really that much worse than say Limbo?  Because it looks in that similar platforming vein.  Watching a playthrough now, haven't seen the hard parts yet.

I haven't played Limbo, but the game is not really difficult. I think I rated it 7.

• Like 1