Predictions for Platinum Times

drummerklg

We will predict the platinum times for this years big games. Starting with March, God of war Ascension will stay in tradition to the others and be a 20 hour platinum, Bioshock infinte will be a 40 to 50 hour platinum, with all the things you can do in the game I would be surprised if it's less, Walking dead Survival instinct will be a 15 to 20 hour platinum, I doubt the developers will care enough about trophies to make it any longer than that.

I predict that Walking Dead will be a 10-15 hour plat actually. Anyway, I also predict KZ:Mercenary will be a 20-25 hour plat, KZ:Shadow Fall a 25-35 hour plat, Infamous: Second Son a 20-30 hour plat, and Watch Dogs a 30-40 hour plat. How's that?

I predict that Walking Dead will be a 10-15 hour plat actually. Anyway, I also predict KZ:Mercenary will be a 20-25 hour plat, KZ:Shadow Fall a 25-35 hour plat, Infamous: Second Son a 20-30 hour plat, and Watch Dogs a 30-40 hour plat. How's that?

Walking Dead could go either way, Watch Dogs might be 40 to 50 hours.

GoW acension will be a 25 hr platnum. The new Naruto game will be a 50 hr plat. Watch dogs will be a 40 hr plat. GTA 5 will be a 70 hr plat. FFXV will be a 150+ plat. Bioshock Infinate will be a 40 hr plat. Infamous will be a 25 hr plat.

These are all guesses. I have no logical reasoning for any of these guesses! :P

Infamous: SS - 30-35 hours (I predict a long campaign and a third karmatic decision, where you just escape the city. No good or evil done.)

Killzone: SF - 50 hours straight up. (Online trophies)

Jak 4 *unnofficial* - 20 hours

The Last of Us - 40-45 hours

Beyond: Two Souls - 60 hours

Walking Dead - 45-50 hours (and will be ultra rare)

GTAV - 100+ (so many things to do!)

Dead Island: Riptide - 40-45 hours (online trophies)

Tomb Raider - 35 hours

Walking Dead could go either way, Watch Dogs might be 40 to 50 hours.

Hmmm...I could see Watch Dogs being that long, however as for the Walking Dead, as much as I want it to be good, I suspect it to be a really cheap - fast game thrown together without the propper funding. I hope I am wrong.

Hmmm...I could see Watch Dogs being that long, however as for the Walking Dead, as much as I want it to be good, I suspect it to be a really cheap - fast game thrown together without the propper funding. I hope I am wrong.

Same here, but the graphics don't look that bad, and they are saying you can make choices like leaving somebody on the road or saving them.

Same here, but the graphics don't look that bad, and they are saying you can make choices like leaving somebody on the road or saving them.

Yeah, they are not HORRIBLE, but they are by no means top notch. Most movie games have better grpahics IMHO. The choice element sounds good, but even bad games make good promises. lol As mentioned, I truly hope it does live up to its potential. :D