Time Trial Stage 30 (Spoiler-ish?)

Am4z1n9_AZ

29 minutes ago, Am4z1n9_AZ said:

Any tips and methods on clearing this stage within the time limit? Time to beat is 270 seconds, seems unreality with the 3 phases you have to defeat. First phase I can do in 40 seconds I believe it's the other two causes me issues.

Use wolf Avatar to make getting the boost charge easier on the last phase. 

Use astroid wispon to take down the first 2/3 of boss's health on the 2nd phase. Just tap RE as fast as you can near his arm. On the last 1/3 of his health hitting with you wispon will take more time. Instead attack the red/pinkish circle in the middle of his chest with wire/hoaming attack. 

You should have 8-9 sec for mess ups if you follow my steps.

• Like 2

Just now, Am4z1n9_AZ said:

Thanks :)  I'll try that out. What about stage 27 I'm like 8 seconds off every time?

First equip the void wispon.

Only boost when needed.

When infinite attacks (red rotating Xs) hold down boost until you reach him and start hoam attack him.

STOP boosting after that until he start attacking again then repeat step one. Doing so will always make have enough boost to reach him quickly.

On the second phase with your Avatar. Instead of attacking the minions he summons around him one by one. Use one single hit of the void wispon to take them all. Then boost for a bit to switch back to Sonic and start hoam attacking him. You NEED to boost to switch to Sonic. Sonic's hoaming attack is faster than the Avatar. 

Hopes it helps. Sorry for the bad English. My bad.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Am4z1n9_AZ said:

So I can hit infinite with a homing attack straight after he fires the red X's and run pass them? Because so far i've boosting through the X's than waiting for them to spawn a circle of enemies to attack him.

he attack with X's > boost > keep boosting and get the boost charge > dash through the first set of enemies on either the left or right to get boost > keep boosting > you should be able to reach him before the set of enemies that spawn on the middle lane > quickly hoam attack his minion to be able to attack him > stop boosting until he attack again and repeat the same steps

the only different with the 2nd phase with the avatar is now you can clear his minions quicker with the void wispon. 

sorry for the late reply

whats tricky is sometimes sonic would lock on the set of robots on the road making you by pass infinite which means you have to restart your run

Edited by SUL6AN_THE_FOOL

9 hours ago, SUL6AN_THE_FOOL said:

he attack with X's > boost > keep boosting and get the boost charge > dash through the first set of enemies on either the left or right to get boost > keep boosting > you should be able to reach him before the set of enemies that spawn on the middle lane > quickly hoam attack his minion to be able to attack him > stop boosting until he attack again and repeat the same steps

the only different with the 2nd phase with the avatar is now you can clear his minions quicker with the void wispon. 

sorry for the late reply

whats tricky is sometimes sonic would lock on the set of robots on the road making you by pass infinite which means you have to restart your run

Could you tell me what I'm doing wrong?

I've tried many times using your advice and I'm consistently several seconds too slow:

3 hours ago, Shadiochao said:

Could you tell me what I'm doing wrong?

I've tried many times using your advice and I'm consistently several seconds too slow:

You messed up on the 2nd damage phase. It took you awhile to clear those minions. Good way to tell if the run is worth your time is to watch out for the time right after cutscene. It needs to be 1:01 or 1:02 max 

1 hour ago, ThatDarnGamer said:

I’m also interested, I’ve tried doing the exact same way but can’t get under 2:18

You need to hoam attack faster then. After the cut scene see if you have 1:02 or less 

Just now, SUL6AN_THE_FOOL said:

You messed up on the 2nd damage phase. It took you awhile to clear those minions. Good way to tell if the run is worth your time is to watch out for the time right after cutscene. It needs to be 1:01 or 1:02 max 

Can you post a video of you doing it?

I've been trying nonstop for hours and I'm not even getting close, I don't know how I can do anything any faster.

2 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

I've been trying nonstop for hours and I'm not even getting close, I don't know how I can do anything any faster.

I'll try and run it again. It gonna take me awhile because it's a flip of a coin whether Sonic decided to lock on on the flying enemies or the robots on the road :(

47 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

I couldn't do the full run on video because Sonic would decide he doesn't want to hit the right target on the 2nd damage phase. But you can see from the clip how fast you need to be to hit those minions. Do that 2 times in a row and your good. You can see that it's work by checking my best time on the load screen.

Sorry I couldn't do a full run. Is so annoying and frustrating when Sonic hoam attack the wrong Target and you have to restart.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ThatDarnGamer said:

Where are the silver moon coins on stage 19?

Stage name? I don't remember most of them by numbers. 

10 minutes ago, ThatDarnGamer said:

Where are the silver moon coins on stage 19?

Easy, try and delay the fight until he does the purple laser attack for the third time. 

First time it's gonna spawn red ring, 2nd it's gonna spawn numbered rings, and 3rd time is moon rings. You missed them because you can easily beat him before then. So just stop hitting near the end and wait for the attack.

Edited by SUL6AN_THE_FOOL

I dont know what kind of magic y'all are working, but it never seems to be enough for me. I always lose it by a second, Sonic will always target another enemy in what I think is a clean run, or Infinite will somehow refuse to let me finish the 3 homing shots.

*sigh* I'm gonna give the devs the benefit of the doubt and look for an alternative; there's no way this could only be gotten by luck and/or mere milliseconds.

EDIT: Found a great way. Will upload vid in a new thread.

Edited by RedRodriguez87

• 2 weeks later...

The first two phases are easily mirrored, the last one I had a minor setback which made me lose a wisp capsule leading to some unwanted additional seconds.

The best for the last one is to keep the boost on and keep dodging, we can easily reach him by staying with boost on. 

The strategy was very similar to the stage 27 

It was a good place for training and made me feel comfortable with all the dodges and boost management. 

Such a fun game, hope you guys enjoyed it