Sony rewards not updating trophy progress?

AGirlYouCantBeat

It is supposed to be 5 days like Ac3NiNjA said but I just checked mine now and 6 days ago I earned 2 platinums...

When I check my progress it lists 1/10 platinums 1/25 gold trophies and 1/100 silver trophies.

The first platinum I unlocked had a bronze with it, the second (less than an hour later) had a silver and gold unlock with it. Seems like it only counted the second game and not the first game.

I was about to lose all hope when...

EYoP3Vq.png

after unlock this thing to start tracking platinum trophies, I got 1 already, it's not synced though, but, well, this means it's tracking at least.

Sadly, tomorrow is the deadline for the code to arrive, no sign of my $10 code yet.

to input on the issue. yesterday i had some silver trophy's updating and a couple golds. seems today they updated one of my platinums. it's just a slow trickle based on what you completed for that day. 

about 9 platinums from getting a 10$ reward, which i should be halfway through once lego block is done.

Edited by kingdrake2

Honestly, the entire Playstation rewards card program is pretty great. I've had it for a few years now and can honestly say I've enjoyed about $500 worth of free PSN cards in total. I buy all my games digital and pay my phone bill through it, which accumulates points like crazy. Pair that with some good introduction bonuses they sometimes run and it's almost a no-brainer for anyone who buys games digitally.

The only downside is that it's via Capital One, but we can't all be Chase or American Express, I suppose. :P

• 6 months later...

My PSN account has been linked to the Sony Rewards site since I purchased my PS4 back in 2015, and I have received rewards for purchases from the PS store, etc.  Concerning the trophy rewards, the fact that you have to actively search for and click the little faded "unlock" texts within the trophy reward boxes is fucking horse shit!  I should have well over $100 in trophy rewards that I have been earning during the past 7 months since this program started, and now I see that nothing has counted.  Sony Rewards already had access to my linked PSN account, but they won't bother counting my trophies until after I navigate their terrible website to find and click their obscure little faded icons to "officially" unlock the program??  REALLY SHYSTERS??