Dlc multiplayer trophies

JAYSEN187

I want to go back and %100 this game and was just wondering how bad the trophies are to boost. How many people are needed? Is it difficult to boost because of matchmaking issues? And how much time should I expect to invest in this endeavor? All replies are appreciated! 

yes both teams can, as you can get one guy down and then have their team revive them, and it counts as a down, but is also easy to take turns between teams, as it'll end match faster for one team to just win, thats how i did it, and it was faster but you have to play twice once as winner and once as loser 

7 minutes ago, jhillier said:

yes both teams can, as you can get one guy down and then have their team revive them, and it counts as a down, but is also easy to take turns between teams, as it'll end match faster for one team to just win, thats how i did it, and it was faster but you have to play twice once as winner and once as loser 

You don't even need to win, both teams will get the trophy as you only have to complete a match with downs on those specific maps

• 2 months later...
21 minutes ago, Dr_Stranamore said:

Just asking... I have got the "normal" edition of the game (without DLC) and I was thinking about getting the DLCs but, except for Left behind, I don't find any.

I'm pretty sure at one point they made the map packs free for PS3, so they're probably already downloaded to your game.

Edited by Ric

On ‎06‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 9:08 PM, Ric said:

I'm pretty sure at one point they made the map packs free for PS3, so they're probably already downloaded to your game.

Found them, you don't see the DLCs from the PlayStation Store but you can visit it directly from the game (always weird how many downloadable contents were left out).

• 3 weeks later...