Gold edition season pass content

Milkyray

So I wanted to download the slaughter tribe expansion today. I bought the retail physical gold edition. The expansion shows up in the store for 15 euros though. According to my purchase info the season pass should be included. Anyone else bought this and can tell me how it works?

The case of the game included two leaflets and a manual for me. Those being the forge your army card and the gold edition content card. Does that last one include all expansions?

Edited by Milkyray
Spelling

Thanks for the quick reply. I checked but could not find any hints as for the new content being installed. In the quest menu under 'expansions' on the far right it states the slaughter tribe expansion is available for Purchase. Clicking on that item sends me to the psn store where i can buy it for 14,99. 

On 21-11-2017 at 10:37 PM, Caesar Clown said:

I'd suggest giving it a few hours, then contacting Sony if nothing has changed. I think Sony's database is just slowed down since it's update day.

Got in contact with WB about the issue. Apparantly the EU version does not have a separate season pass voucher like the US version. The content should be linked to the gold chest voucher, but there are a lot of issues with those. After sending pics of the store pricing my dlc and my order confirmation I received a newvoucher code via e-mail. Content unlocked.

For everyone else with this issue, contact the wb support desk. Have fun playing and slaying...

Edited by Milkyray

38 minutes ago, Milkyray said:

Got in contact with WB about the issue. Apparantly the EU version does not have a separate season pass voucher like the US version. The content should be linked to the gold chest voucher, but there are a lot of issues with those. After sending pics of the store pricing my dlc and my order confirmation I received a newvoucher code via e-mail. Content unlocked.

For everyone else with this issue, contact the wb support desk. Have fun playing and slaying...

Glad that got fixed up for you!

• 3 weeks later...