Do you want Noire to become MC?

jakps

Should Noire be MC?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Noire to be MC in Neptunia (or at least have a game with her being MC)

• Yes
    • No

Hi, I was wondering if you guys want to see Noire become MC since she is the most popular character and she represents our console, I'd be interested to know why not if you think not and I've got more reasons why I think she should be if you want to hear them.

• Like 1

Well I would support it, she does have the personality to fit for a game of her own, if I remember correctly a lot of the Hyperdimension Neptunia fan base actually wanted this to happen since Noire is a fantastic character, but I have no idea if Compile Heart & Idea Factory will support the action.

I'm with you both on this one, it's very doubtful it will happen, but stranger things have happened.

• Like 1

Well I would support it, she does have the personality to fit for a game of her own, if I remember correctly a lot of the Hyperdimension Neptunia fan base actually wanted this to happen since Noire is a fantastic character, but I have no idea if Compile Heart & Idea Factory will support the action.

I'm with you both on this one, it's very doubtful it will happen, but stranger things have happened.

Yeah I agree she has the best qualities to be a CPU, (hardworking, always improves and she wants to be 1.)

I agree, I'd love to see a different genre like fps or rts as well.

I also think Noire should have been in Playstation All Stars because Noire=PS3.

There needs to be more Noire.

If any of you like her English voice you can hear it in Persona 4 (Chie) and Ed Edd and Eddy (2, 4-6, Nazz, especially to Sir with Ed).

I agree, I'd love to see a different genre like fps or rts as well.

I also think Noire should have been in Playstation All Stars because Noire=PS3.

There needs to be more Noire.

If any of you like her English voice you can hear it in Persona 4 (Chie) and Ed Edd and Eddy (2, 4-6, Nazz, especially to Sir with Ed).

FPS or RTS - No, just no.

Noire and Neptune but Neptune would have to placed before Noire only due to main character status but I see your point concerning Noire.

More appearances yes but not on the level you're thinking as you're coming off like a crazed fanboy/girl.

She also did the voice of Kodachi Kuno for season 5 of Ranma 1/2 and how could you not list Alys from Mugen Souls.

As for my opinion Noire can become an MC but only in a spinoff series as Neptune is hthe MC the only way that fact could change is if Neptune were to die or relinquish her position as a CPU.

Which have happened but only as mk2 bad end or in the Neptunia ending both of which Noire also suffered the same fate.

I could give more to this but I really think this is all that needs to be said for now and besides IF-chan is best character then it is Noire, Nepgear, Uni, Neptune and finally 5PB-chan.

FPS or RTS - No, just no.

Noire and Neptune but Neptune would have to placed before Noire only due to main character status but I see your point concerning Noire.

More appearances yes but not on the level you're thinking as you're coming off like a crazed fanboy/girl.

She also did the voice of Kodachi Kuno for season 5 of Ranma 1/2 and how could you not list Alys from Mugen Souls.

As for my opinion Noire can become an MC but only in a spinoff series as Neptune is hthe MC the only way that fact could change is if Neptune were to die or relinquish her position as a CPU.

Which have happened but only as mk2 bad end or in the Neptunia ending both of which Noire also suffered the same fate.

I could give more to this but I really think this is all that needs to be said for now and besides IF-chan is best character then it is Noire, Nepgear, Uni, Neptune and finally 5PB-chan.

1. I disagree because fair enough you may not like those genres, but I'm sure other people do and it would be nice to see the series in other genres as well as in JRPG. Also there's a Neptunia mod in L4D2, that's quite popular.

2. Same here but Noire before Neptune, (I can understand Neptune is MC, but I wouldn't want Neptune Only, Neptune and Noire would be fine).

3.I think other people want to see more Noire, as much as me.

4. I was unaware of it.

5. I don't mind if it's a spin-off or not as long as the game is significant, Noire is MC and Uni is in it as well (maybe add Blanc, Vert or Rom and Ram, I don't mind who else as long as Uni is in it too.), I'm unsure if other people will agree but I'd be fine with Neptune being a maker, it would be more realistic (Sega just makes Games).

6. For me my favourites are 1. Noire, 2. Uni, 3. Blanc, 4. Vert, 5. Rom, 6. Ram.

1. You truly can't be serious using those genres for this series... safest bets would be a fighting game 2D or like Tales of VS or a third person game.
  2. Read my point a bit more carefully, I never stated who I'd rather in the game.
  3. Other people do that isn't being questioned but the way you're writing is that of a fanboy/girl.
  4. Fair enough but Alys being another character from a NISA release would've een a better choice than a character from Ed, Edd and Eddy also that Chie voice is horrible compared to the VA they used for the PS2 version.
  5. Spin-off is the only possibillity and also the Lowee and Leanbox CPUs/candidates would likely NEVER have a game of their own as for saying Neptune should be a maker that I can't agree with and you also realise SEGA was only involved with the first game, right? SEGA aren't even creditted on the covers of mk2 or V.

Also your sig is wrong on the left is Noire the Lastation CPU and on the right of the image is Uni the Lastation CPU candidate.

1. You truly can't be serious using those genres for this series... safest bets would be a fighting game 2D or like Tales of VS or a third person game.
  2. Read my point a bit more carefully, I never stated who I'd rather in the game.
  3. Other people do that isn't being questioned but the way you're writing is that of a fanboy/girl.
  4. Fair enough but Alys being another character from a NISA release would've een a better choice than a character from Ed, Edd and Eddy also that Chie voice is horrible compared to the VA they used for the PS2 version.
  5. Spin-off is the only possibillity and also the Lowee and Leanbox CPUs/candidates would likely NEVER have a game of their own as for saying Neptune should be a maker that I can't agree with and you also realise SEGA was only involved with the first game, right? SEGA aren't even creditted on the covers of mk2 or V.

Also your sig is wrong on the left is Noire the Lastation CPU and on the right of the image is Uni the Lastation CPU candidate.

1. I am serious because an RTS could work because the game involves nations, RTS is about controlling nations, thing is I think we have to agree to disagree on this one.

2. I actually meant who should have priority.

3. A. you're the only one questioning it, B. I'm not the only one who thinks this and C. Whether you mean it or not, you make it sound like a bad thing, what is wrong with me wanting to see Noire more being as I'm a Playstation fan and Noire represents the Playstation.

4. It's debatable but I disagree, it's personal taste.

5. Debatable to spin off being the only way, I doubt Lowee and Leanbox will ever become MC but you never know that's why I said they should be in the game with Noire as MC, fair enough about Neptune being a maker but other people wouldn't mind seeing it.

My signature comment refers to the trophy card, not the picture.