"Jack of All Trades" Trophy

The description For Jack of all trades is different on Psnprofiles and Psn. On Psn Is says you need to win a match with each operator while on Psnprofiles it says you just need to play round with each operator. What does it mean by winning a match? Does it actually mean round, or only the last round that would end the match? or do I have to play as the same operator the entire match and win for it to count as a win?

2 hours ago, Dwightsarmy14 said:

The description For Jack of all trades is different on Psnprofiles and Psn. On Psn Is says you need to win a match with each operator while on Psnprofiles it says you just need to play round with each operator. What does it mean by winning a match? Does it actually mean round, or only the last round that would end the match? or do I have to play as the same operator the entire match and win for it to count as a win?

Previously it was just playing a single round (not match) with all 20 original operators, though given the new description Ubisoft seems to have made for this trophy, they may have changed the requirements. I would try just winning a round (not an entire match) with all 20 as it's likely still that, but if it does end up being an entire match now for whatever reason let me know so I can update the trophy guide :dunno:

P.S. I've updated the description on the site to match PSN.

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/15/2017 at 6:47 PM, Dwightsarmy14 said:

Hey, did you end up having to just play rounds or entire matches with each operator? I'm curious, I wanna update my guide :P 

22 hours ago, BlindMango said:

Hey, did you end up having to just play rounds or entire matches with each operator? I'm curious, I wanna update my guide :P 

I think rounds. and I don't remember if I won or not. It's a very confusing trophy description. i think it might just be the same as it is before.

22 hours ago, BlindMango said:

okay I looked at my stats on the website and I haven't won a round with ash. and I only played 3 minutes as Thatcher. so I think it's the same as before

Edited by Dwightsarmy14

3 hours ago, Dwightsarmy14 said:

I think rounds. and I don't remember if I won or not. It's a very confusing trophy description. i think it might just be the same as it is before.

okay I looked at my stars on the website and I haven't won a round with ash. and I only played 3 minutes as Thatcher. so I think it's the same as before

Okay cool, thanks!