Clean sweep

stuarta1001

I need some help with the clean sweep trophy. I played tour de france 2017 in tour, I won the yellow and green jersey at the first stage, then won the pokadot jersey second stage while keeping both yellow and green and no trophy. I then selected a new rider won all three jerseys at stage 3 and still no trophy.

Edited by stuarta1001

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

So if anyone is looking for tips about this trophy and also the Yellow Jersey one:

Clean Sweep is very hard to do by just simming. Best to use Team Sky on Amateur difficulty, try as win as much as you can with Froome for the green points. You can combine this trophy with Red Bib (combativity), by sending Kwiatkowski (in the mountains) and Kyrilenka (for the intermediate sprints) in breakaways. Try to get as much mountain points with Kwiatkowski. You don't have to play all the races, you can do it in about half of them (assuming you've won enough races with Froome).

The Yellow Jersey one, you can get by completely simming on Legend difficulty with Team Sky, apart from the last race in Paris to achieve the trophy.